3.21.2012

a short film in which i silently rant about not living in california.

you can see why i want to live there, right?

also, a short account of the past week:
 {wednesday} grandma's in austin // went out to lunch // slammed pinky in the car door and almost broke it // church.  {thursday} school // formal gown shopping with grandma, mommy, and joy {got it from neiman marcus!} // dinner at grandma's // square dancing lessons with the whole family.  {friday} school // more shopping with grandma, mommy, and joy // dinner + dessert at grandma's.  {saturday} field trip to tv studio with mommy and joy // volunteer session at america's got talent with friends.  {sunday} church // lunch with grandma // volunteer session at america's got talent with mommy and friends.  {monday} school // more shopping with mommy and grandma // teen court.  {tuesday} school // reading kinfolk // dessert at grandma's.  {today} school // piano lessons // running and photo taking // late lunch // church // reading + journaling.

 -kiss kiss kiss, hug washi-
{pea ess: 17hrs until the hunger games.}

8 comments :

  1. You were in Los Angeles? My neck of the woods, then! :-)

    I've lived in LA my entire life and, I agree, it's lovely here. Come and visit CA again soon, Jocee. (The video was wonderful, BTW)

    God Bless!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much to do with your actual post, but lovely filmography!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the video! Makes me feel so happy & summery :)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. to quote a comment that you once left on my blog, your videography makes me swoon :)) if I send you a jar of blossoms and snow (ooh HG connection), will you send me one with some strawberries and muffins and pool water? kthanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool video! i'm right there with you -- i wish i lived in cali. everything is so beautiful...
    xoxo,
    j

    ReplyDelete
  6. how come i love your posts so much?
    repeat: how come i love your posts so much?
    your posts have such a whimsical, refreshing feel.

    that video? PERFECT. the focus was beautiful. you know? like, focus, bokeh, focus, bokeh, out of focus, in focus - Oh, would you look at that bokeh!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born there and went back for my honeymoon. I miss it desperately and sometimes cry just thinking about how much I want to live there. I feel your pain. It's the best place on earth.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...