4.15.2012

weekend.

to me, the weekend sort of feels like the weekend. your body actually knows it's friday, saturday or sunday, and the energy that seems to have left you monday through thursday has come back. this weekend in particular, i've been getting over a cold, prepping for next week, and photographing the early may flowers that seem to have graced my neighborhood {the photos are sort of a sneak-peek for a later post.}

on a different note, i've been thinking about things. william moseley's birthday is in twelve days now, yesterday was the day where it should've been rose {titanic anniversary}, and i'm pondering about boys, and fangirling, because only i would think about those things on a constant 24/7 basis.

right now is sort of lazy. we had lasagna for dinner, the clouds must've watched the notebook because it's sopping wet outside, and i just finished a dessert of orange sorbet because mommy ate all of my apple gallette. math tutoring in nine minutes. delicious {<< sarcasm at it's best.}

happy weekend, all. 
-kiss kiss kiss, backstrap-
{pea ess: thinking about a new giveaway. ideas?}

8 comments :

  1. beautiful shots. i know exactly what you mean -- my body is definitely feeling the weekend. in the way that i slept in till noon, and am surviving on honey nut cheerios.

    giveaway, hm? sounds fun :D can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo... orange sorbet is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the clouds must have watched the notebook" - haha! your posts are always so quotable :)
    urgh. my body is not happy that it's monday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love "the clouds must have watched the notebook" line. You're too hilarious, seriously. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple other people beat me to it, but "the clouds must've watched the notebook because it's sopping wet outside" made me laugh. Lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, such lovely photos and writings, jocee! :)
    new giveaway sounds absolutely fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jocee!! I have such a great idea for you. Hmm. I think I might email you... :)

    -ryan

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...