5.19.2012

saturday is an unintentional summer.

on the days where i have time to notice everything and take it all in, i notice that my family does too. there's a certain lull in my household on the weekend. there is no hustle and bustle of where-to-go and what-to-do, instead mommy's nestled in her favorite chair and joy is watching her programs on the telly. daddy is either working or doing something that has to do with sports {blech}, and i'm most likely at my computer, multitasking with music, writing, and maaybe crafting.

so today, because it feels like summer even though it isn't quite there yet, and i'm sitting at my computer listening to classical music and writing and crafting in my new moleskine, here's a list of reasons why the weekend is better.

10 reasons why the weekend is {alot} better:
sleeping in || late breakfasts || vibrant blue skies and puffy clouds || the way you notice in your family's collective personality that it's the weekend || tropical albums || crafting with moleskines || romantic movies || picking flowers || playing dress-up || feeling no obligation to do anything at all.

what are you enjoying this weekend?
-kiss kiss kiss, lick the postage stamp-
{pea ess: gah, this vlog. it's coming. promise. maybe.}

14 comments :

  1. I'm enjoying doing nothing! It will be a slow weekend, which is always great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely post!! <33 I CAN NOT NOT WAIITT FOR THE VLOG!!!!!!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vlog: i am in eager anticipation.
    also, this post was just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the first weekend in a long time that I've actually got an entire free day (usually, every week, I have ethnic school. bleh). so i can relax and waste time online and eat and all those lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. and by wasting time online i don't mean your blog if that's how it came across. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post! Unfortunately I have to do some science homework this weekend. :P But oh well. :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved this.
    ha, i can't wait to see your vlog. it took all my courage to post mine :P
    the weekends are just thebestever... the best part being that you feel no obligation to do anything whatsoever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm enjoying old fashioned hard candy and promised fettuccine Alfredo for supper. ;]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. saturday is like... God's best gift next to Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a lovely post, and your pictures are lovely! xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vlog with the cupcake face? Either way, I'm super pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saturday is the student's best friend.
    Cool post! I can't wait for your video blog (is that what a vlog is?) Please, add cupcakes and don't forget the frosting.
    =^..^= Hunteress =^..^=

    New blog!:
    thelifeofachristianteen.blogspot.com

    (bad news... Blogger isn't letting me access my dashboards so posts will be hard to make.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post. Your blog is wonderful! How can I sponsor you? xo!

    -Lauren
    http://laurenbrumfield.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this Jocee. I like it alot. <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...