5.02.2012

a short le happy that includes synthetic rain.

freelensing
kinfolk volume three
film grain
british prisses 
caramelized onions
his song
summery fragrances
penny loafers
cool orange soda pop
maxi dresses
lavender canopies
drink up, me hearties, yo-ho!
yolo

today, it's just me, audrey, a british priss and a girl who lies under a lavender canopy. i'm thinking about writing a few six-word-stories and jack sparrow singing is stuck in my head. i swear, rainy-mood knows exactly how to fall in sync with the music i'm listening to, which happens to be the pride & prejudice soundtrack. photo editing is fun. and also: i like the taste of cold water.

-kiss kiss kiss, hide the rum-
{pea ess: that vlog? yeah. that'll be up sometime before the rapture. promise-promise.}
{pea pea ess: look for an 'i'm coming out' post sometime in the near future!}

13 comments :

  1. *squeal* This whole thing = YES. How about that rain -- it's been on all day. Also, I love maxi dresses. Also, that yolo story made me laugh so hard, and I'm going to steal the idea. Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing post! I'd like one of these days, may you fax it to me when you're through with it?

    I'm excited for both now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, hide the rum. jack never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've got a jar of dirt.
    but why is the rum gone!
    ah, but you have heard of me.
    i like it. simple and easy to remember.
    also, i like this post. a lot. it makes me very happy :)
    xoxo,
    gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~"When we get back, I'm gonna teach it to the WHOLE crew!!"
    -"And you will be positively the most fearsome pirates in all of the Spanish Main!"
    ~"Not just the Spanish Main love. The whole world."
    xoxoxoxo
    I'm in love with Jack Sparrow. ^_^

    ooh! I really like maxi dresses. Their one of my favorite things. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your prompt response, it's now pouring here <3 Thanks, I'm now blasting P &P too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLOYOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO.

    ♥ just for you, love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i can't wait to see the vlog!!!! and mazi dresses are the best. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness gracious. that is THE best story ever. you better win the prize they offered. and i'm so going to watch pirates of the carribbean now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. ayeee!! im SO excited for the vlog!! annnnnd the coming out post!! SO SO EXCITED. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just watched you talk about how you found your inspiration for "My Heart" on YouTube. You are such a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. Hope you will write many more fantastic pieces in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I love pride and prejudice! YOLO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. first of all. HI. i feel like i haven't been here in so long that i may have been forgotten! =/ i don't wish to be forgotten, and so i am back to tell you that I LOVE THIS. <3 you are such a dreamy daughter of the King, and i cannot help but be madly in love with this place! <3

    i can stay here? please?

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...