7.28.2012

sensing on saturday.

don't go yet.
untitled.
taste || coffee cake and iced tea.
see || olympic basketball; joy prepping for her own halftime show; my feet resting of the coffee table.
hear || olympic basketball; joy playing pirates of the caribbean with her play-dough.
smell || breakfast tacos in the kitchen.
feel || the leather sofa on my elbows; joy's pillowpet in my lap.

the sun warmed up my favorite spot on the sofa this morning. i sprinkled some cinnamon and sugar on regular vanilla pound cake to make "coffee cake" and ate it with a side of iced tea. incidentally, mommy is making breakfast tacos now. we're screaming our heads off for michael phelps, and sitting in awkward silence for basketball.  currently, our second home is grandma's house, where we often drop by for a bottle of soda or an ice cream sandwich. and after that opening ceremony last night? i swear, i'm not crying, it's just london in my eye.

what about you? 

-kiss kiss kiss, cheerio my good lad-
{pea ess: seriously, though, michael phelps is giving me the heart palpitations.}

9 comments :

  1. Love the sense idea! Beauty full post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The olympics are so awesome. And I'll have to remember that cinnamon + sugar on pound cake = coffee cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! LOL "Michael Phelps is giving me heart palpitations" I laughed LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. phelps + heart palps always go hand in hand my dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the olympics are just awesome. i'm loving them so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That piano picture is amazing. I love it. Tons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jocee! You got awarded on my blog: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/07/awardingmaybe-you.html
    Go check it out!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously, how can you be so funny, joc?? i love you girlie!!! xoxo

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    p.s. you know what gives me heart palpitations? women's swimming relays. ughh, i freak out every time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...