8.19.2012

{it was friday but i'm still} in love.

splurge.
yesterday, i went to the domain for a genius bar and one-to-one appointment at the apple store. both appointments were fun, because the apple store smells like pure knowledge, metal and hypster-ness, and in between i even went to anthropologie {tax free weekend, baby!} to buy a back-to-school coral tee and shorts. fashion post to come.

however, the highlight of my day can be made with a grande hot cocoa with extra whipped cream, a blueberry muffin that was heated just for me, and a conversation with a starbucks employee who enjoys the scent of coffee she brings home after a riveting day of work. 

life is good. and so are blueberry muffins.
-kiss kiss kiss, soapy heels-

10 comments :

  1. I never thought of that! I bet people who work at Starbucks(or any coffee shop) always smell of coffee, how cool!:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you're so cool, and I'm officially coming to live with you in Texas so we can romp around town to apple and anthropologie and starbucks. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so going to be a barista. i mean really, to smell coffee everyday of your life?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee smell is the best. the end. oh, and i adore that picture, dearie. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay... "soapy heels." has my head spinning. O-o elaborate, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from ingrid michaelson's song: "the chain." can't stop listening to it!

      Delete
    2. Blueberry muffins from Starbucks... my favorite. They make my day better, always.

      Delete
  6. Starbucks? YAY! Save the whipped cream for me next time you get a beverage there. Kay? Kay.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...