8.03.2012

so inspired.

surprisingly, i had a lot of ideas for today's post. i would list them all, but i don't want to keep you here all day, so i'll spare you the trouble of listening to me ramble on for seven paragraphs. lately, the inspiration's just been flowing. i have quite a few drafts in dashboard, tons of photos i can choose from for my project fifty-two, and people who care for me to back me on my hopes and dreams. i'm literally bursting at the seams.

so basically, instead of doing a regular post today, i figured i could share with you so you all will be just as inspired as i.
+ posts
a gift for kesh // tim coulson
morning // hannah nicole | aspire
at the cabin // the inglenook
a roadtrip // nerdshades
an ode to adventure // hello sunshine

+ photos
Bokeh
bokeh // coelacanths
untitled // s|wUntitled
untitled // manuel&sebastian
Untitled
untitled // rockie nolan

+ music
anna sun // walk the moon
arrival of the birds and transformation // the cinematic orchestra
can't help falling in love // ingrid michaelson
main theme // anne of green gables

gah. so inspired.
-kiss kiss kiss, go team usa-
{pea ess: guest posting tomorrow. i seriously can't wait. the words are coming from deep inside my heart. i'll be sure to link you all.}

12 comments :

  1. <3 amazing post, jocee! as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your taste in music is gorgeous.
    I've been a mix of emotions lately - inspired sometimes and other times I feel drained.
    love this post though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cinematic Orchestra! <3 And that girl in that last picture is Jessie and she is one of the most amazing people on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool choices! i love your favorite photos.

    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  5. i felt so light hearted with all the music you listed! love your space here sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stumbled upon your blog - girl, it is simply beautiful!! :) i love the photos and the style and layout. beautiful.
    excited to follow now and read more!

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jocee!
    I take it you're a Tom Hiddleston fan as well :D Woohoo! And thanks, I'm focusing more on 'Til Kingdom Come! You've got a fantastic blog, and I'm really glad to be following :)

    -Kirthi

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the photos are lovely. I really love the last one, that would be my choice. The light on her hair is simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, so many lovely photos and good songs! I'm definitely putting ingrid michaelson's song on my playlist for my road trip tomorrow! She's one of my fav. artists.

    You have such a great blog, by the way. I am loving your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the flower picture! Reminds me of spring...

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...