11.20.2012

cupcakeing, v.8



my parents are on staff at my church, and on sunday, they went to the church's monthly staff meeting. i chose to stay at grandma's house, where grandma and i listened to old records and drank soda pop and ate ice cream sandwiches and watched football. that was a good day. the next day, i opened the refrigerator to find a container full of cupcakes. i guess my parents brought them home from the after-meeting-fellowship. some big, some small. but i'm not kidding you. the container was so full that it was hardly closed! so on a whim, i grabbed the container and stuffed it into my school bag, and went off to community college. if you were meeting me for lunch, then you would have to know that i was the girl in the cafeteria with the navy-blue-striped cardigan eating a whole container full of cupcakes. and they were so good.

-kiss kiss kiss, moe larry cheese-

20 comments :

  1. these look INCREDIBLY good. i'll be at yours in a minute. k? okay. ;)

    xxxx acacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, does that sound delicious or what!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they were! ;) Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never change.. You, wonderful crazy you.
    I MADE BROWNIES. Come on over to nc and party with me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll bring the mixtapes and the avengers!! ;)

      Delete
    2. OH MY GOSH.
      My legs just got weak.

      I CALL THOR!

      Delete
  5. s'cuse me while i nerd, but ERT LERKS SER GERRRRRD. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's become bloggy friends, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum. now I'm craving cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahaha...I've been craving for red velvet cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made pumpkin cupcakes the other day and couldn't help but think of you. Thank you very much, Jocee...I can't eat a cupcake without thinking of Cupcake Dictionary :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cupcakes look amazing and your grandma sounds fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. one. your grandma is awesome, and when we skype, promise you'll introduce me to her? oh, and your mom. ;)
    two. your last two sentences are my favorites ever.
    three. you're awesome. and i love your cupcake obsession.
    xoxo lindsey~

    ReplyDelete
  12. IS THAT YELLOW FROSTING!? THAT IS YELLOW FROSTING!!! :O

    hmm...wait a minute...*sorryiliketouselogicalot* if the container could barely close and you stuffed them into your school bag...wouldn't they get destroyed...? Unless you took some out and ate them...either that or it's magic. ;)
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...