11.21.2012

haley // senior [and crazy person].

Photobucket
Photobucket
untitled.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this is my best friend/second-mother/partner-in-crime. call it what you will, but i love her. i think you've heard of haley here and there on the blog, but this is the first time you've seen her. i could go on and on about her, but i'll explain her in a nutshell. she's beautiful. she always calls me darling and can beat-the-crap-out-of me, whether in arm-wrestling or hugging or wrestling-in-general or running or anything athletic (and yes, hugging is a sport when it comes to her). she eats like a horse, but then, you probably didn't need to know that. she thinks taking pictures in front of cars is cool, and it is cool, depending on the car. she can't keep a straight face, and makes the cutest face when she laughs. and yes, the third photo is an outtake; i just couldn't resist posting it. maybe one of these days, i'll post all the outtakes of this photoshoot. because you know what? she's just that legit.

i love you haley. and no you are not going to make me a man. i'm cool with being prissy, thanks.
-kiss kiss kiss, shot me outta the sky-
{pea ess: no i did not just quote a one direction song in my kiss kiss kiss.}
{pea pea ess: okay maybe i did. please disregard my poor judgement today.}

25 comments :

  1. The black and white ones are my absolute favorites! She's got a wicked cute outfit there too! I commend you on these lovely! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tenth one is absolutely gorgeous, also.. FAVORITE FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these. especially the tenth one. she's such a gem. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, you did a super job [as always]! love the color of her shirt :) shes way cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Jocee...loving number 7. Best friends/second-mothers/partners-in-crime are priceless...where would we be without them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is too adorable. and her outfit? so cute!
    i love the distinct style of your pictures, jocee. you obviously have talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have captured her personality well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hello,

    Thank you dear for taking pictures of me, you have some good shots of me despite my inability to keep a straight face....
    And I would have to say that you did an amazing job making me look good ;)

    Love you, Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love you more, you crazy axe-weilding-second mother you!
      and yes, i will post the outtakes, soon. they're just too funny to pass up. ;)

      Delete
  9. can i like relive my senior year and you can do my pictures just like this? these are gorgeous. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's adorable! and I love the look of these.. VSCO? lovely little lady :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, ma'am! i edit with LR4 and vsco. thank you kindly!:)

      Delete
  11. these are so cute! haley sounds like a super fun person.

    abbie // xoxox

    p.s. a couple of days ago i was at my friend's house and i started humming a 1D song. i DON'T like them, i just had the song in my head. so anyways i was humming it, and they both (they're sisters) stared at me and said at the same time, "YOU'RE SINGING A ONE DIRECTION SONG!" it was so funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are beautiful, hun! I lovve her coloring and #7 & #10 are my faves. :) lovvely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your photography is perfect. i love the editing! its amazingg.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And she has shorts with sailboats on them? Of course she's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love her shorts, and these are some of your best images yet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Her outfit looks cool.
    Hah, I love her expression in the fifth picture. :)
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know her!! You did a lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...