1.20.2013

five lists.

untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
• things i love photographing • 
nature
intimate facial expressions
nature (did i mention nature?)
my feet in various places in the world
what i'm eating
my lips (don't even get me started).

• nicknames i love •
jocee (#wellthankscaptainobvious)
honeypie/honey child
carri (after carol, my middle name)
jocee-bocee
dearheart
sweetie-pie
pretty much anything ending in "pie."

• things i find myself staring at •
couples kissing/cuddling/holding hands/nose-nuzzling/laughing-with-foreheads-touched on benches in the park
children (ages 5 and under, generally) tugging on their parents' arms (it reminds me of the kids i babysat and it breaks my heart and makes me more excited for mommy-hood at the same time)
food (#letsbehonesthere)
tom hiddleston, eddie redmayne, and colin morgan
pretty people in general
latte art
dust on windowsills
thighs/arms/ankles/cheekbones/hair/eyes/noses
film photos of the ocean
watercolours
messy buns.

• things i want in my first home •
tons of natural light
an open kitchen
a kitten named tabbey cat
fresh flowers on the kitchen windowsill
a waffle iron
a phonograph
an ivory tub
a menagerie of books and music 
food (i don't wanna die of starvation, you know?)
freaking tom hiddleston
a space for a garden
an outdoor dining area
good friends
good food
and a good time.

• #hashtagsiusefrequently •
#holla
#ehehe
#joceeswag
#YUS
#joceeshouldnotdowhatshewants
#seriouslythough
#FEELS
#dudebro
#WAT/WUT/WHAT
#asdfghjkl (fangirl speak)
a menagerie of miscellaneous phrases that include both capital and lowercase letters; for example: #hELP #nO #WAtISTHiS (this usually occurs when i literally just cannot anymore).

i figured "why not?" when the idea to do a post like this came into my head. i think it's nice to give people a sense of who you are personally, not just on a level of blogging but on a level of friendship as well. and hannah, who created these posts, has been doing a lovely job of that. some of the things listed here are things that i probably wouldn't tell you if we were together in real life; you'd probably have to figure them out on your own. so here they are. also i'd like to point out that i wrote this paragraph with my head down so i can't see what i'm typing. #joceeissocoollike
-kiss kiss kiss, asdfghjkl-
{pea ess: jason castro is following me on twitter. ed sheeran was in town for a concert yesterday.
i don't understand why this is happening but i like it.}

13 comments :

  1. "this usually occurs when i literally just cannot anymore." ← that's the point at which i just about died.

    this is brilliant. love ya, honey-pie. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking amazing shots(as always), and lovely choice of hashtags I dare say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOCEE. I LIKE THIS. I like this a lot.

    ''tons of natural light
    an open kitchen
    a kitten named tabbey cat
    fresh flowers on the kitchen windowsill
    a waffle iron
    a phonograph
    an ivory tub
    a menagerie of books and music
    food (i don't wanna die of starvation, you know?)
    a space for a garden
    an outdoor dining area
    good friends
    good food
    and a good time.''

    YES, Jocee, YESSSS. this is so good.

    you're kind of really lovely.

    xx's from england,

    acacia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, and I loved Hannah's. I'm thinking about writing one soon. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit I was literally screaming (in my mind...i'm not that crazy, alright) IT'S JOCEE!!! when I saw you posted.

    I love taking pictures of my shoes/feet in various places in the world, too.

    You seriously seem like a unique person. I don't get how to use hashtags. They confuse me. Wait, is it one word or two!? xD

    I was looking down at my keyboard when you typed asdfghjkl to see if they were lined up next to each other because I was thinking, "Are you honestly supposed to remember that?" I'm kinda slow sometimes...*facepalm*

    i love you so much that you probably don't even know i love you because you're brilliant and i would melt into a puddle of slush if it weren't for you.
    ~Jenny

    p.s. and i hate slush. so that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last sentence- killed me dead.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. I love your lists. I can totally relate to the 'staring' and 'photography' ones... I am the same way.
    i love taking picture of nature, and for me, it's my eyes. i'm always taking pictures of my eyes. is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was reading your "things i want in my first home" list, I thought I read "tom hiddleston." I had to reread to check if you actually wrote that. I was rather surprised to see that it wasn't there. You need to amend your list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, i was SO tempted to put it there. i think i just might! ;)

      Delete
  9. I utterly adore your lists! Aw, I love the 'things I want in my first home'. So cute!
    I love this post. So simple and beautiful.

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. so, you're really awesome and i love you.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...