1.06.2013

untitled.

untitled
untitled
untittled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
some forgotten frames from last month.
{reading} the devil wears prada, nanny returns, the fault in our stars.
{listening} restless by audrey assad. i am going to play this song at my wedding.
{eating} animal crackers (soo good).
{drinking} hawaiian punch.
{anticipating} the new season of downton abbey airing tonight!
{loving} God's grace.
{looking} merlin (his cheekbones, seriously); season 4, episode 7.
{inspired by} kinfolk vol. 5.

i don't know what to say, truthfully. so far, my 2013 is going well, even though i'm 6 days into it. one of my grandma's friends (who treats my sister and i as though we were her own grandchildren) sent me a book of encouragements that are meant to be read everyday of the year. and remarkably, i read them at just the right moment in time, because they all have something to do with the day that i am having. it's strange and it's amazing and i am thankful for the people that God's planted in my life to help me stay steady while a lot of people are trying to rip my sails, so to speak. so honestly, i've cried in these first 6 days. they haven't been perfect. but i just keep remembering that every step i take is getting me closer to my ultimate goal, and that is enough to keep me stepping. 

today is sunday, a lazy sunday. we stayed late after church and talked to friends and i made several (failed) attempts to find someone to go see les mis with today. i think i'm going to watch it next weekend. we had pizza for dinner and everyone in my house is alarmed at the amount of pizza my sister is capable of eating (she almost had 4 pieces). downton abbey and the biggest loser are premiering tonight, and so mommy and i will frantically be switching channels to see who the dowager countless of grantham insults next and who will become the object of jillian's eye (Lord help them). i have an abundance of various teas from lovely friends (thank you, eve) and am looking forward to making my transition into a full-fledged Brit. i'm finding myself develop a crush on one of the blue men (more on that later) and am doing my absolute best to remember everything that happened while i was volunteering for blue man group this past new year's eve/day (don't worry, i still love tom). also, i find that every male i tend to fall for is british and i am so okay with that. but all in all, i'm just glad that my creative area smells like cupcakes. 

i am very good at being random.
-kiss kiss kiss, i would so blue you-

18 comments :

  1. Um, so you're kind of gawhgeous. And I want those doggies. And you're cool, kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're adorable. seriously.

    I love these random posts that you do. starting to think I should do one or six myself, because it makes me feel all butter-fluttery and I like that.

    so yay. also, merlin? yeah, the cheekbones. also the eyes? blue times infinity? oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. asldkfja, these pictures, Jocee, are beautiful. (even the ones of yippy little dogs--of which i'm not particularly fond of. ;)) but the 4th one... beautiful. :) {yeah, like i said, they're all beautiful.}


    also, Audrey Assad, yes. and Merlin... totally obsessed with that show right now. have you seen the ending? {it's horrible. and wonderful. all i'm saying.} his cheekbones are totally legit. yup.

    i think 2013 is going to be great. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love doggies. (yesh, i still call them that. and kitties, too.)

    2013 and I have been very good friends, lately.

    I'll go see Les Mis with you! *puts hand in air* Haha, I wish...we live very far from each other...I'm from Wisconsin.

    I don't watch TV. And I don't miss it. Except I do watch the occasional BBC Sherlock on Youtube...

    I love pizza. Pepperoni and olives. (and extra cheese. i like cheese. *nods*)

    YOU FORGOT PETER/WILLIAM MOSELY!!! Well, you probably didn't forget...I was just saying.

    You know, I've always been wondering about the thing you put at the end of each post 'kiss kiss kiss' etc. Is there a post explaining that or something?

    Smile,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) *william moseley. i'm sorry, i had to.
      2) it's just a random thing that i do. "kiss kiss kiss" is my signature, and then i just add something random (that is always a reference to something) on the other side that my readers may or may not understand. hopefully you'll be able to understand that reference. ;) ;)

      Delete
  5. dude, you are so good at this. randomness suits you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is just random and cute at the same time. loving your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randomess is good. Haah, totally watching the biggest loser right now. I need to do a new year post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG ME TOO
      (while eating junk food)
      BUT SERIOUSLY
      THANKING GOD THAT JILLIAN EXISTS
      if my dad doesn't torture my future husband i'm sure she will
      #wat

      Delete
    2. Yo, same. I eat icecream by the billions of bowls while watching, and I say "How can they do this to themselves!?"........ teehee?

      Delete
  8. Lovely pictures AS ALWAYS. You're a dear, Jocee. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see Les Mis with you, but y'know, Atlantic Ocean an' all that...
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you are the BEST at being random and I love that most about you.
    Wow, gah, I just love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm playing 'Come What May' by jackie evancho and the tenors at my wedding!!!!! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    p.s. are you not as into will moseley as you used to be? cuz you never post anything will/narnia related anymore!!! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, so, i admit i'm not really into will as much as i used to be. i mean, i still like him, yeah. and he's a good actor, but i think i've moved on. i liked him for seven or eight years anyway, so i guess all i can say is stuff like this happens. i still love narnia, though.

      Delete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...