6.04.2013

just little things {266 - 282}.

.
266. the first monday after school ends (the best).
267. bacon crackling and sizzling on the stove.
268. fingering the ring on your left hand; realizing someone is engaged.
269. a cool breeze in the midst of heat. 
270. when your crush does something ridiculous and it makes them even more adorable.
271. listening to a new artist and finding them wonderful. 
272. digging up childhood photos.
273. going back into the old blogging archives (#wince #nostaglia.)
274. turning on the tv right before your favourite show comes on.
275. when a baby takes a liking to you.
276. when a temporary hairdo becomes a signature style.
277. fresh fruit on a hot day.
278. finding a trunk of your grandparents' things.
279. first sunscreen session of summer.
280. writing legibly with the hand you don't write with.
281. successfully playing through a song you learned and being able to transfer it to different keys.
282. compliments from strangers.

i should probably let you know that i'm leaving town this weekend. two weeks at discovery camp, then five weeks at a music conservatory. i'll be studying alongside, like, six other composers. anxiously excited, you could say. don't worry, i'm not disappearing. i'll have a few guest posters keeping hope alive, but after that, i'll be back, fresh and anew. and i'm stoked. but until then, goldfish.
-kiss kiss kiss, #joceeissuchatroll-
{pea ess: i meant i'll be back after camp. i'll be here in the midst of conservatory-ing.}
{pea pea ess: i guest posted here today.}

12 comments :

  1. All of these -- YES. Goldfish is the best though. I SHALL MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude erryone seems to be getting engaged and it's kinda freakin me out. I'd be willing to guest post if you're still looking for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always like these posts. I like the simplicity of them. And number 268-- I KNOW! Everyone is getting engaged and married. (Yay for my uncle! *grins* =])269, mhm. I know the wonderful feeling of it. 270-275. Stop describing my life. You are embarrassing me! :P 281... I love doing that! Just switching keys in the song and accidentally hitting a high B-flat in one key... (okay... it wasn't entirely an accident...) And if you still need someone to guest-post, I'd love to do a guest post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for offering but i already have my two! next time, definitely. :)

      Delete
  4. 266, 270, 271, 282...
    Have fun, little Ludwig. My selfish side will not like you being gone so long, but you will be doing cool stuff, and also - guest posts. Fuuuuun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES. yes yes yes to pretty much everything. hope you have the BEST time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't find one little thing to comment on because i agree with them all. they're all awesome. and i love that you brought my attention to them. :)
    you're going to have so much fun! i'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never know exactly what words would be best to write in a comment, so I'll just leave a few hearts...

    <3 <3 <3

    ::hugs::
    Looking forward to the guest posts - though you shall be missed, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these so much; it makes me smile and feel jumpy-happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay, awesome, what an awesome few weeks you'll be having Jocee...and NO WAY, you aren't a troll! You're just so amazing and beautiful and I'll miss you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes yes to all of these! and have fun in camp :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...