11.10.2013

nowadays she dresses better than me.

"You always had this happy glow about you, like you knew something good about the world that everyone else didn’t. I think you attributed it to your love of God, at one point. I always felt little next to you, but I always liked watching you do stuff. You were determined and you knew what you needed to do but you enjoyed what you were doing, most times."
by the time i publish this it will be your birthday and i am feeling a little low tonight for reasons that you can probably find on my tumblr and i know i'm not usually like this and when i do get like this i usually read something else and the fact that i read your letter again means something to me (though it probably doesn't mean anything in general) and you're right, i do look at people and the world as though it is good in a way that other people can't see and you should know that i didn't get to bed until five am yesterday and that i may still be slightly delirious but basically happy sixteenth birthday, audrey. it's nice to know that you'll see this post without any negativity or apatheticism. it's nice to know that you'll look at it and smile and that i won't be nervous about overstepping my boundaries this time. yeah. happy birthday, kid. you're doing good.

4 comments :

  1. can you explain the sudden weight loss you referenced on tumblr? Was that you? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://onabedoflace.tumblr.com/post/65488916076/honesty-hour-do-you-have-an-eating-disorder-what-is

      Delete
  2. oh happy birthday to my lovely best friend, olivia who is fifteen on the 10th of november. i think both of our besties are doing good. xxx

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...