1.21.2014

i actually didn't come in like a wrecking ball.

original photo

i mean, i used to idolize hannah montana because it was something i was never allowed to watch. and i didn't care much about miley cyrus when she did "party in the USA" and "can't be tamed." and i'm not much more enthusiastic about her now. but my friend said this song would be good for my voice, so i tried it out. never thought i'd really like this song, but to be honest, now, i do.


-kiss kiss kiss, wowza-
{pea ess: so overwhelmed by the response to my slam. 
i love you all dearly and you can be sure i'll be doing more in the future!}

13 comments :

  1. I never liked that song much, I mean it's alright, but your cover? AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all the different parts. this is one of the best a capella covers i've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOA. You made this actually GOOD! Seriously, it sounds amazing now. I feel like all the weird associations with this song are now gone, when you sing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is incredible. i can't stop listening. you are so good! i did not think that was a good song until now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm by no means a fan either, but dang, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, like, made this your own and it sounds really cool!

    I would really like hearing you sing Say Something! I think it would really fit your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girrrrl. um. dang. I wasn't gonna listen to this because I didn't have time and I don't care for the song, but dang. I'm glad I did. you're incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay. okay. so you're absolutely magnificently amazing and thank you for sharing your wonderful voice with the world.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...