3.30.2014

girl is a dream.

UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
girl is a dream.
Untitled
there are some people who you just need to walk right up to and say "you're so beautiful. why don't i know you?" and so it was. ayjay is homemade tattoos in the corridors of fingers. she brings a new definition to laughter, the impulsive kind that rises up in your throat and demands to sing.
she is good company, she has unapologetic passion, and she is good. these are the kind of friends worth keeping.

-kiss kiss kiss, my chemical-

4 comments :

  1. stunning. she looks like someone who lives without hesitation. not in recklessness, but with freedom. :) love these, Joce. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what type of people you're talking about. I've been blessed with some of these lights of joy in my life, and they are definitely definitely worth keeping. Beautiful photography; I wish I could get you to do some of my senior photos (: But I'm in Asia, so we'll have to wait for another time haha. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto what mikailah said. i love these, and you captured her spirit beautifully.
    also, that chevron skirt. i want.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...