3.03.2014

the forgotten frames || february.

by helayna.Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
i - iii. "layna, do you love me?" "depends. what do you want?" "can we go to the creek and take a picture?" "not now. on the way back, maybe.
jo, that's a poison ivy sign." "i know. do you love me?"
iv. "i think i'm the only person in the world who has a favourite finger. my pinky is perfect."
v - x. i put a few of these on facebook and captioned the set with 'i... don't know how to caption this.'
this is what my friends came up with: How about "Hi I'm Jocee and I'm cuter than you"; Before pizza...after pizza; "Last selfies with this flower crown before I give it to hayley"; You're boring me, darling; How about Jocee is beautifullll! What about: "Spring where are you???"

i mean, february had its good days and bad days. but we're headed towards the bigger picture, the fuller frame. and that's what we want.
-kiss kiss kiss, sentiment hangs around-

8 comments :

  1. I have a favorite finger too, my right ring finger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have like perfect skin like what whyyyy. And also I love your flower crown. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think i have ever told you how much i love the forgotten frames series.

    so. i really love the forgotten frames series. ♥♥♥ keep posting these lovely things that make people's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such an artistic soul, and i swear you take the best selfies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the selfie shots! Your nails are so cute. :) And duh, the pinky finger is obviously the most glorious of all the fingers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful I can't comprehend. Wow girl.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...