4.02.2014

the forgotten frames || march.

Untitledi spring for ice cream.
H I D I N G //just touch just chemistry.
Untitledgolden-girl jo.
Untitled
i. i'm fascinated by the iris // ii. i spring for ice cream.
iii. pianos become the teeth and iv. la dispute for helayna's birthday (which is this saturday).
v., vi., and vii. i bought gold eyeliner.

i honestly don't know what to say about march. it seems like everything is fading away these days. i just need something to hold onto.
-kiss kiss kiss, tonight you look so-

9 comments :

  1. these shots are actually really super gorgeous.
    dat eyeliner doe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE TINY BOKEH ON YOUR EYELASHES IN THE LAST PHOTO. ugh. these are stunning, Joce. and all of 2014 has been that way for me... i don't know what to write, and nothing seems to jump out at me. but you always inspire me. :) and you're stunning. <3

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still don't have the words to say how much you rock that gold eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you + gold eyeliner = my otp. pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um hello hot stuff
    can i have ur gold eyeLiNer pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderfully delicate shots. and frickin awesome eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl, you have GORGEOUS eyes. You have a serious gift with photography. Legit.
    Ohh, and I also sent off and email to you, girlie. hope to hear for you soonly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. couldn't agree more. your eyes are beautiful!
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that golden eyeliner!!!
    Emma
    http://www.faithvogelsang.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...