4.17.2012

just little things {142-170}

142. when the car tires are moving so fast they look like they're going backwards.
143. people-watching through a cafe window.
144. winning something.
145. getting something in the mail.
146. eating the last of the cereal.
147. when the sun wakes you up.
148. the satisfaction of scratching an itch.
149. when your favorite movie comes on tv.
150. memorizing tv commercials.
151. finding out your favorite actor was in one of your favorite shows.
152. the sun after the rain.
153. the excitement when the presents are starting to go under the tree.
154. april showers and early may flowers.
155. impromptu shopping trips.
156. eating all the cookie dough.
157. the way he says your name.
158. the way he talks.
159. sitting in your favorite spot on the couch.
160. the way he communicates with his eyes.
161. having something to look forward to.
162. finally remembering what you were going to say.
163. taking that photo.
164. realizing it's saturday.
165. chewing spearmint gum and breathing cold air out of your mouth and nose. .
166. your shadow during the golden hour.
167. finishing school early.
168. realizing it's almost summer.
169. getting it the first time.
170. imagining he loves you back.

-kiss kiss kiss, cereal killer-
{pea ess: i promise, a real post soon. i seem to be obsessed with lists and things.}
{pea pea ess: i'm going a q&a vlog soon. i mean, kimberly made it adorable, so i think it'd be fun. the questions were originally meant for my faq, but now i think it'd be cool to just answer random things you want to know about me. so. please limit three questions per person so you don't die of jocelyn-talking boredom.}

10 comments :

  1. I looovee : 143, 148, 149, 150, aannnd 156. (:

    and a q&a VLOG!? YIPPEE!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just filmed MY q+a vlog last weekend! I'm planning to put it up today or tomorrow. You could check it out is you wanted. (It may or may not have your name mentioned.)

    So, three questions...

    1. Who is your favorite Lord of the Rings character?
    2. Favorite kind of tea?
    3. Which people (besides Jesus, and alive or dead) have inspired you the most?

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. vlog!! yesyesyes!

    1. What is your favorite book? (yes that is original but hey it's still my favorite question to ask people!)
    2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
    3. When were you the most surprised ever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 144, 147, 148, 156... eek, who is "he?" and yes, that counts as one of my faq questions :P
    also, if you could have one superpower, what would it be? (flying, invisibility, etc.)
    and what was the best cupcake you ever ate?

    xo,
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i love 157 and 158... ;)

    and yes yes yes please please do a vlog!! i'm dying to hear your voice! lol

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when you do these posts! :)
    Q&A vlog.. Yes! I'm so looking forward to that.
    My questions
    1.) names you've pick out for your future children if you have any. (ok I know that's weird question but.... yeah I don't really have an explanation, I just thought it would be interesting.)
    2.) What person in the Hunger Games relates to you the most? I think foxface for me. My sister told me foxface because I'm quick and sneaky ;)
    3.) Whats one word that describe you best?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love doing vlogs!
    I haven't done one in .....who knows how long really?
    Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm... Lets see
    1. What makes you decide to follow a blog? Is it just an impulse, or do you over time fall in love with someone's writing style?

    2. Would you wear a shirt that said 'You're the Finnick to my Annie' on it?

    3. Lord of the Rings or Hunger Games, and why?

    Also, since I never did explain my not-Josh Peeta preference, here I go. Josh is textbook gorgeous. To me, Peeta has always been the type that you'd never glance twice at, but he grows on you, like he's sneaking up behind you. And when you do realize he's gorgeous, it's because he's unique, and kind, not because he has the perfect jawline+eyes.
    hope that explains my thinking!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. 145, 147, 150, 155, 156, 158, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 168, 169 and...
    170 yes yes yesss.

    You are so wonderful.
    P.S. I emailed you yesterday about giveaway things :)

    ooooo and questions!
    hmmm....

    1) What is your favorite character from a movie and why?
    2) If you could move to any foreign country then which would it be?
    3) What is your favorite cupcake topping and why?

    -ryan♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. 144. I love to win!
    156. Yummy! :)
    157. It sounds so amazing. Loving it!
    Nice design. Like it.
    Sunny Diva
    www.sunnydiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...