Here's a little list to get you started on your summer list (or add to your current list!)
- have a photoshoot with a friend
- make a lemonade stand
- buy new music
- paint your nails
- play an instrument more
- use freelensling
- have lots of tea
- read encouraging verses
- memorize scripture
- get out in the sunshine (or rain).
- get inspired
- attempt to draw/design/create something
- bake something (cupcakes, anyone?)
- go to the library
- by a moleskine
- write a 'grateful for' lists
- climb trees and hills
- and take lots (and lots) of photos
- cut old jeans and make them shorts
- make more lists
- try new food
- go on $25 shopping spree
- embroider, knit or sew something
- surprise a friend with a gift
- go to a beach or lake or stream
and jot down a description of
where you are and how you feel.
- enjoy summer.
Have you made a summer list yet or plan do you plan on doing one?
(ahh cass ee uh) - a Canadian girl living in England. I love Jesus, pools of sunshine, playing the piano, delicate pinks, lists, good books, herbal tea, blogging and the small, lovely and gritty moments in life. Come say hello at capture life, why don't you?