6.29.2012

summer lists.

I've seen 'summer lists' circulating around the blogger sphere a lot.  And you know what? - that's a good thing; summer lists are essential for an organized, simple, and lovely summer.

Here's a little list to get you started on your summer list (or add to your current list!)

- have a photoshoot with a friend
- make a lemonade stand
- buy new music
- paint your nails
- play an instrument more
- use freelensling
- have lots of tea
- read encouraging verses
- memorize scripture
- get out in the sunshine (or rain).
- get inspired
- attempt to draw/design/create something
- organize
- bake something (cupcakes, anyone?)
- go to the library
- by a moleskine
- write a 'grateful for' lists
- climb trees and hills
- and take lots (and lots) of photos
- cut old jeans and make them shorts
- make more lists
- try new food
- go on $25 shopping spree
- embroider, knit or sew something
- surprise a friend with a gift
- go to a beach or lake or stream
and jot down a description of
where you are and how you feel.
- enjoy summer.








Have you made a summer list yet or plan do you plan on doing one?  



 I'm Acacia (ahh cass ee uh) - a Canadian girl living in England. I love Jesus, pools of sunshine, playing the piano, delicate pinks, lists, good books, herbal tea, blogging and the small, lovely and gritty moments in life.  Come say hello at capture life, why don't you?

16 comments :

  1. I've actually already done a lot of these, but I have a new summer list (: gorgeous pictures!!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list! list-making is one of my love languages for sure! ;) I make lists all the time, DIY lists, daily lists, goals, and just all the little things I need to do. lovely guest post, Acacia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yes yes yes. I love this so much! i'll have to work through some of your list this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy cupcakes...I'm going to make one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A list, that is. I got too carried away and clicked the publish button without thinking. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am Emma! I love your blog and its title! My blog is http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . I hope you stop by!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness, how many 'summer lists' are there going to be on al the girls' blogs i read! i'm so jealous i can't really do any of those things as it's winter here :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! And those photos are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, I'm going to take your advice. :) I love when people post summer to-do lists because they're so inspiring! ♥

    ♥ lindz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! You write happiness and I like that. I will so visit your blog!
    Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome photos, you're very creative :)

    xx shey

    http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Acacia, this list is the epitome of perfection! I've *definitely* had a photoshoot with a friend already, so that's a check off the list!

    Have a wonderful Summer, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I posted my summer list a while back, but I might have to add some things to it now because you're list has some pretty awesome stuff that I didn't think about before! Nice photos Jocee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops I mean Acacia! Sorry, I guess since it's Jocee's blog I just forgot and messed up with the names! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gurl. this is like, freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...