11.05.2013

the (literal) forgotten frames || october.

Untitled
Untitledthe last thing i see before unconsciousness.
Untitled
i. the stream, from the outside.
ii. i like wearing my mom's clothes // iii. the last thing i see before slipping into unconsciousness.
iv. carolyn, after viewing the stream from the outside.

everything's in black and white. i don't know how i managed that. i also don't know how i managed to forget this post (quite literally), but i guess that's where it's at. i have boatload of homework and a composition that's due for the symphony on friday, and it's getting cold and i don't really know what to wear to bed (this is texas; we don't own pajama pants), and fallback just happened so it feels so much later than it already is and yet i still manage to go to sleep at one am without feeling tired. everything's okay, it's fine. it's just that everything is a lot.
but onward and upward, i guess. my workload should take a downward spiral from here.
-kiss kiss kiss, swim knowing they can't-

11 comments :

  1. Love the photos, good luck with all the homework, I feel like this is around the time most teachers/professors tend to load on with the homework in preparation for thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous and i like how honest you are with yourself and with life and with us, your readers. xxx
    blog | tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. "and fallback just happened so it feels so much later than it already is and yet i still manage to go to sleep at one am without feeling tired. everything's okay, it's fine. it's just that everything is a lot." YES. This is my life in a nutshell right now. And I can't figure out if I like it, or if something needs to change. You always make me think about things differently - love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand this. so so so understand this. i also feel like im swimming in a boatload of... everything.

    good luck with it all.

    xo,
    rn
    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ps- invest in a pair of pajama pants already! youll need them when you come visit me here in WI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THESE PICTURES THO
    (I just sounded like you, whaaat)
    but girl. girl. you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I would just like to say that you're extremely pretty. :) And these pictures are fantastic. And I love your blog.

    p.s. I like wearing my Mom's clothes too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. maaaan. dang, woman. these pictures. so lovely. and you pretty much described me. i can't figure out whether to wear shorts or shorts to bed (pants? eww.), if life is good, or it it just is. it's hard to tell sometimes. and yes, you said it. everything is a lot sometimes. <3

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm your reader from Malaysia. Ok, I'm a huge fan :-) Please don't ever stop writing. Such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. crazy seasons of life. definitely feel ya -- learning to find balance and give myself bucketloads of grace for when i *can't* just "gettit all done".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH. Once I stopped blogging, I basically stopped reading all blogs. BUT I'M BACK NOW. And you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...