4.30.2014

this is why my walls are painted yellow.

"tis the season to keep the windows open 24/7." mom doesn't like to turn on the air conditioning until
she absolutely has to, which is usually in late august or when we have people over. for the past few nights,
i've slept with the windows open (and the curtains naturally followed suit)
and woken up to breeze and sunlight. it almost feels like summer.

-kiss kiss kiss, the hound-
{pea ess: candy heilman is funny.}
{pea pea ess: i gots me an instagram.}

5 comments :

  1. I just love sleeping with my bedroom window open. <3

    Ah, summer, where are you?

    Lovely post. <3

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bed looks like the most delightfully comfortable and decadent thing that has ever graced this planet.
    (dat sunlight thoooo >>>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, my walls are painted yellow too. thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so dreamy, and I love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mm, someday i want to sleep in an upstairs room with a window that is overshadowed by a tree. natural light is my favorite thing, and i miss it, sleeping in the basement. hey, it's cool, and dark, like a cave, but i miss sunlight in the mornings. :) also, i love yellow. yuuuup.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...