6.18.2014

melancholia.

i was at my grandparents' last weekend and they have the really good piano, so i decided to write something spur of the moment. well, not really, i just started playing with ninth/eleventh chords and this is what happened. and i like it. i've always kind of wanted to make an EP, and if i ever do, this will be the first track. it describes the mood of my time spent at conservatory last summer. i think it explains a lot, for me. so if you want, listen.


-kiss kiss kiss, stormborn-

7 comments :

  1. i will never get over how amazing this is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely comment but I had to. This is gorgeous. Please release an EP - I want to give you my money and have it to play over and over. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought tears into my eyes. I would freakin' buy this song, please please make an EP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you don't even know how many times i've replayed this since you posted it in delight the other day. like i can't even.
    it reminds me of a cd or soundtrack i had when i was little and i would listen to it every night while falling asleep for the longest time.
    just make an ep already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved the part at around 0:57. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, please make an ep so I can buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite spot is at 1:10. Love the melancholy music!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...