11.24.2015

my loneliness calls.

Lost Lands


i have had people leave in my life. i have been the odd one out. i have known what it is like to be left alone, and i want to treat people the way i wish they'd treat me. you are a gem, you are special, and someone is coming. they will not come, they are coming. there is a difference in tense. and the future will become the present, and the present will become the past, and you'll look back and say "look how far along i am now." <3

i think i wrote this in 2013. i just felt like someone really needed to read it. 
-kiss kiss kiss, don't you wanna dance-
{pea ess: book comes out thursday.}

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...