6.12.2011

i'm as happy as a clam

(The post title has nothing to do with the main subject of this post, so just bare with me and scroll down) So, since I've let you guys pick what I was going to post about next, I've decided I'm going to go with....*drumroll*......
nzkiwigirl's idea!! which was.....
to write another dream post. 
Apparently, those are really funny. So, I'm going to post a dream that I had last night, and it just happened to be about William Moseley. Would you like to know all the details? Well, my darlings, I shan't keep you in the dark any longer *British version* Well, my daahlings, I shan't keep you in the daak any longa. Yes, that was the best written out imitation of a British accent that I could do. ANYWAY..here I go! 
Mary was freaking out. She was seriously freaking out. I mean, like so totally freaking out. Not about the fact that Ben Barnes, Anna Popplewell, William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, and Georgie Henley (which equals the main Narnia cast) were showing up at this random place where she and I happened to be at the time, but because of the fact that Ben Barnes, Anna Popplewell, William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, and Georgie Henley (which equals the main Narnia cast) were showing up at this random place where she and I happened to be at the time!! 
"Oh my sweet red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing!! The Narnia cast is coming!! They're...I'm going to see him. I'm going to see William Moseley!!" She said those four sentences in such a rush I thought the world was coming to an end. 
"Right, well, just be careful, because William and I have children to take care of in Narnia." I looked at her intently.
"Whatever tickles your peach!" Mary sufficed with a roll of her eyes. 
"Have you been watching iCarly re-runs lately?"
"I'm obsessed with that show like people are obsessed with Justin Bieber." 
"Lovely." 
"OHMYGOSH THEY'RE HERE, THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!" Mary ran to the door and opened it to see Ben, Anna, Skandar, William and Georgie standing before her. Their faces were completely blank, as though they had amnesia or something. 
"Why are they wearing those school outfits they wore in Prince Caspian?" I asked.
"I don't know." Mary replied, eyeing each one of them down in turn. 
"Why does Georgie look like the Lucy from the old Chronicles of Narnia series? That is the weirdest hair-do I've ever seen." I had turned my back to them and finally turn towards them again to see Mary rolling William down the staircase that was to their left. "Mary, what are you doing?!" I said, retrieving William's sandal that had fallen off of his foot. 
He stood up, looking around. "Where's my shoe?" he asked, and before I could give it to him, he took another one out of his pocket.
"Um...can I k-keep--" I began.
"No." He snatched the shoe away.
I then realized that his hair was quite long. Not long enough to cause the impulse to snap all the over-sized locks off, but long enough to endure. 
"Thank you," he said, a bit shyly, and then out of a *literal* poof of smoke, he disappeared. 
I suddenly found myself in my old church building, and began looking around the parking lot for Will, but couldn't find him. Going back inside, I saw our Praise Team practicing a new song with my Godfather. He was playing the keyboard, and wore these thick black sunglasses. I found out later that he was temporarily blinded, but would be better in a few weeks. 
Plank. Plunk. Plop. The chords he played didn't match the song at all, and he eventually stepped back, having everyone sing accapella.
And then I woke up. Now, I would like to say, I have the *rare* privilege of my sister being knocked out cold as we speak. I'm going to watch a movie that she's not allowed to watch. What should I watch? Suggestions? I think I'll pop some popcorn, too!
And, I have an announcement:
I GOT MY NEW CAMERA YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a Nikon COOLPIX S3100. Unfortunately my dad's leaving today for a business trip and will be taking the camera with him. But, he'll be back on Saturday or Sunday :D
The camera's purple and takes the AWESOMEST CLOSEUPS EVER!!!
I don't know what I'm going to name her...I was thinking "Sierra Leone", or "Sierra Dior" or "Mia Amour" or "Mi Amora" (I'm obsessed with French things right now :D) 
Is it that obvious? 
Why, yes. Yes it is.
P.S. Today's my half birthday!! To celebrate I'm going to see the symphony. Happy Sunday, all :D



14 comments :

  1. um... that was quite a... interesting dream you had there. and i thought my dreams were strange...

    oh, and congrats on getting the new camera!!!!!!! i'm hoping to get a new camera for my birthday or Christmas.

    gosh, Jocee, i just love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for doing the dream post! how laugh out loud! they always make me giggle. cheers jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, my vote would be to have a giveaway to name the camera. A friend of mine did that, and it was such fun! :D

    Weird. Dream. But I love you anyway! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... that is one crazy dream. Very, very crazy. :D

    Congratulations on your new camera! It is sooo pretty- I looked it up just to see the purple color and I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's awesome! I love strange dreams, which is to say all dreams, because I don't think I've ever had a dream that WASN'T strange. LOL

    But I'd leave William Moseley to you. Ben Barnes (ahem, Prince Caspian) is much cuter. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting regularly! I've been missing everyone... no one seems to be posting anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY im in your dream! LOL jk! Love the dream posts Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heheh, I LOVE recording crazy dreams! I actually wrote down every single dream I remembered having for all of 2010...it was so...interesting... =) This was pretty hilarious. ;P I've actually had dreams with the Narnia cast in them too.

    French things are good to be obsessed with, if I do say so myself. ;) The name Sierra is cool; I like it!

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that's such a random dream! Especially the part where William keeps an extra shoe in his pocket! :) Ya, new camera! Purple is an awesome colour for a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....thats a weird dream, hun!!! But it totally made me laugh:) :) :) LOLZ! We so have weird dreams in common...remember mine?;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...oh, and yes, before I forget, Skandar is mine. Just fyi. So get no ideas. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahahaha
    i used to have the biggest crush on that guy too. both of the narnia guys too, actually. i seriously thought i was going to marry them. my sister tells me that i used to talk in my sleep about how edmund was going to marry me and buy me turkish delight all the time. :P

    a simple peaceful life

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...