6.18.2011

undecided randomness

Yes, my Saturday was the best day EVER!
No, I don't have time to post about it now.
Yes, I will *try* to post about it tomorrow.
No, I don't like dark chocolate. White chocolate please!
Yes there is a picture of a wand in the middle of this post.
No, I didn't create this post to consist of "Yes" and "no" things. (did you catch the sarcasm there?)
Yes, I was Glinda the out-of-work faerie today. (I like to call her a faerie, because I don't wanna be called a witch)
No, I didn't know they spelled Glinda like that. I thought it was Glenda.
Yes, my day was totally beast, and yes, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. *Hopefully*
Love you guys :))

5 comments :

  1. "beast" does that mean good or bad?
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gosh!!!O.O What happened??? Are you being sarcastic or was it really the best Saturday ever? Hurry up and post today, already!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! It sounds like you had an amazing Saturday... I'm curious now. Hehehe. I'm a naturally curious person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!
    I love your blog :D
    but if u could try and change the writing that would be great :D
    I can hardly read it...

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...