6.03.2011

would you?

Would you still like me if I told you I'm not really supposed to blog today and everything's on hold?
Would you? Would you still like me if I disappeared from the blogger world, with no blog party post, but only for a day? 
Would you still like me if I told you I'd be back not-so-bright and early tomorrow with details of my going to Six Flags?
I hope you would.
Because I like you all alot, 
and I kinda want you all to like me too :)
P.S. I guest posted here yesterday. Go check it out and follow Bethany's blog!!

5 comments :

  1. No I wouldn't like you.

    :)

    Just kidding...I love you always and forever, Jocee:) You the bestest ever!:) Can't wait for a post about Six Flags! Make sure you rise the teacup ride for me!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... would I still like you? I don't know. But probably. ;) LOL

    Have a FANTASTIC time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D 'Course I'd still like you! Have fun at Six Flags! (Lucky. . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of COURSE I would still love you!!!!! Seriously, are you doubting our love?!? *pouts*

    have fuuuuuuun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUCKY! I've never been there... hope you have a wonderful time! xD

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...