6.02.2011

traveling in the world of my creation...

This is a special blog party post, but it's also a guest post from my sister Joy. She'll be telling you what we're doing for the blog party today, so without further ado, I give you the girl that constantly causes me to lose sleep at night!!
Hi! I'm Joy. My sisser (sister) helped me write a story for her bwog (blog) party, and she said I can tell you what it is. So, here's my story. I hope you like it *insert perfect little angelic smile that you guys BETTER NOT FALL FOR!!*
This is Joy. She's five years old. 
In the summer time, when there's no school, Joy likes to go outside and play....
She picks flowers and chases squirrels and birds, vowing one day she'll catch them....
She loves to play dress-up, and she wants to be a princess some day...
She loves making footprints in the sand on the beach and putting on her mommy's makeup...
She loves picnics in the sun with strawberry shortcake and Kool-aid...
But most of all, she loves summer. 
So, for day eight of the "Here Comes the Sun" blog party, write a story about yourself. Or your siblings, or your cousins, or even a person you made up, and tell a story about some of your favorite things to do. Whether it's summer, or just plain old sunny outside, tell a story!! Have fun :))
Link up!


7 comments :

  1. She is so adorable! The second pictures is so. cute. :) I fell for her angelic smile, even though I couldn't see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!!!!! Your soo right about your little sister! Her eyelashes are AMAZINGG!! *insert jealous look here* She is cute, Jocee, but I understand from experience how little sisters are.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sister is so cute! I love her little speech/blurb/whatever you want to call it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, grammatical error in my comment! Sorry, couldn't let it go. :) I meant "your sister", not "you're sister"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't blogged in almost three days. This post is adorable and it has really inspired me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the SWEETEST thing EVER!!! I felt all teary eyed, and I don't even know why!!! Ah, I just love it! You're sister's such a sweetheart! I'm sorry, Jocee, but I've fallen for you sister's virtual angelic smile! I simply can't help it! :D
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...