7.14.2011

the awkward dream post


As you can see in the post title, I had an awkward dream. It came with a title and everything. All I can say is, surround sound will be put to shame after you read this, and there are ALOT of Rachel Berry look-a-likes out there! And, well...maybe I should just tell you. 
Attack of the Grotesque Poo {among other things}
My beloved William Moseley and I were playing a game of Monopoly at my house, and at 1am, I apparently fell asleep. I woke up in my bed, expecting it to be morning, but instead it was 10 at night, and he said "Wake up, dolly daydreamer! You've been asleep for nearly a whole day!" I then ran out of my room and went into the bathroom, which had apparently quadrupled in size, and had been turned into a dancing studio. 
"I then switched from singing Soprano, to Bass." A tall, random young woman was talking to atleast eight more random young women, and she had long brown hair and a nose that was so memorable that I couldn't help but assume--
"Rachel Berry!" I exclaimed and pointed at her. She looked at me with these weird large eyes and laughed. "No, silly, I'm Mira, the hip-hop ballet instructor. With a hint of trapeze..." 
That's...not weird at all... I thought, going down the staircase and finding about 30 more people in the kitchen and in the living room, watching Miss Congeniality and eating goldfish and drinking Kool-Aid. My parents were on a date, so it was just William and I in charge. I proceeded to go back up the stairs, but was interrupted by this rumbling, and fire began to appear on the banister.
"It's okay!" A man who happened to resemble Larry the Cable Guy yelled loudly. "It's only a hologram!" 
"What is this?" I screamed when I saw an image of a man in a cowboy hat, with bugged out eyes and flames for a heart. The ceiling seemed to be crumbling above me, and sparks flew everywhere as the carpeted staircase turned to burning wood. 
"They're alive. And they're back." A sinister voice started me. "Attack of the Grotesque and Poo. Coming to theaters soon."
"It's a movie?" I asked. 
"Yeah," 'Larry' replied. "It puts surround sound to shame, doesn't it?" 
"That's disgusting! The banister is slippery, and I feel like I have to climb to get up the stairs, and the downstairs bathroom looks like a wooden outhouse with rusted fingers on the roof!" 
"Oh yeah...that'll wear off as soon as the music stops." Larry said.
"I hate horror movies," I muttered to myself as the music faded and the slipperiness ceased. I ran up the stairs back into my room, where Will was sitting with the Monopoly board still out, and money scattered all over my bed. "Umm..."
"You owe me 500 dollars!" He said proudly. 
"Lovely, sweetheart." I said softly. "That's...um...amazing. Did you hear about that movie that's coming out in August or something?"
"Attack of the Grotesque and Poo? Yeah. The trailer on the stairs puts surround sound to shame, doesn't it?" He nodded eagerly, then went back to counting his money.
I walked forward until I was standing next to him and knelt down until my eyes met his. "Do you think...that I've gone mad?"
"I don't know. Haven't had a talk with the butterflies yet, have we?" 
"I was expecting the same answer from Alice and Wonderland, but whatever!" I then took off running down the stairs, and opened the front door. Walking towards the maple tree in the front yard, I sat down against it when I heard a rustling sound. I looked down to my left, and saw a butterfly sitting on a mushroom.
"Haven't had a talk with the butterflies yet, have we?" It said. The mushroom was red and white, like the Mario Cart games, and the butterfly itself had turquoise wings with a thick black rim. 
"Do you think that I've gone mad?" I asked it.
"Well...everyone goes mad if they haven't had a talk with the butterflies." 
"Right, I'll see you later." And I walked back inside my house, realizing that I had said the last sentence with a British accent. That's what you get for being with William for so long. 
I walked back up the stairs. The preview started again. "UGH!" I hit the banister with my arms. 
"Oh...that's not good," Larry the Cable Guy said. 
"What do you mean?" I asked. 
"You hit the banister. They're alive now. They're coming."
"What? What do you--" and at that moment the house turned into what was in the preview and blah blah the Grotesque and Poo came to life. The dude in the preview was about 145ft tall and William grabbed me and we hid behind my sisters bedroom door.
"See, Jocelyn? That's what happens when you don't have a talk with the butterflies."
"Okay, I love you, but you're insane!" I screamed, and turned to my left, where the clock struck twelve. And I woke up.
Yes, it was weird, I know. But those are my dreams, for you! I even went up and down the stairs to see if the "Grotesque and Poo" preview was going to happen. Anyway, it didn't, and right now I want to pay tribute to the love of my life who I'm now watching in my most favorite movie of all time: Prince Caspian. 
And all y'all girs ("girls") better back off, because he is MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! 
Okay, so now I'm going to check and see if Collin left me some of the Cheesey D he got earlier. Bye-bye, all you lovely-people-whose-dreams-cannot-possibly-be-as-weird-as-mine! I love you all!

9 comments :

  1. You have weird dreams, hun...just sayin'. Are you sure you aren't making all these up?;) Haha.
    By the way...I LOVE that picture of Will, he looks so huggable:) tehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That, dear, is an extremely random dream, I don't think I've ever had so many different random famous people in my dreams, and I've had some pretty crazy ones.

    Wow. That was a really good, entertaining post.

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should really make a book out of your dreams ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find your dreams fascinating.:) Quite hilarious actually.
    Would you mind if we, um, *cough*, I don't know...shared him. ;)

    Love,
    tinyheart

    http://apieceofmyheart-tinyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... his outfit is a bit silly in that shot, something like Freddie from Scooby Doo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was seriously awesome. I was lauhging the whole way through! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That was hilarious! I read the whole thing! Very funny! Made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...