7.13.2011

the curious case of "um..."

I'm having The Curious Case of "um..." in two areas of my life right now.
  1. writing 
  2. blogging
It's not intentional of course, but it's getting harder to think of things to post, and I for my story, I know where I want to go, but I just don't know how to get there. Ara who wrote from the blog Shilah had some BEASTLY tutorials on writing and the like, but she recently stopped her blogging journey, and therefore, "um..." has settled in once again. 
I've been trying to make a video of my adventure with making oatmeal cookies, but my movie maker software-type-thingy has resulted in many crashes of my computer, so I can't at the moment. Goshbubbles! So, I think I'm going to "because". Yes, yes I think I am. 
because... summer's are filled with bright mornings and unmade beds
(But this bed is made because I'm awesome like that :P)
because... vintage skirts make the world go 'round
because... lace is a girl's best friend
because... this is the sweetest thing ever
because... no matter what form, cookies & cream will always be beast
because... sometimes tea and a good book is all you need
because... miniature eiffel towers are bliss magnets
because... i want to wear my hair like this someday
because... one day this plane won't be mini-size anymore
because... i'm a girly-girl and proud of it
because... cupcakes taste good
and that's one of the reasons why I like them so much.
So, lovely-happy people, what do you do when you have a Curious Case of "um..." ?

8 comments :

  1. Awesome post Jocee, love the pictures! :) When I have the curious case of um, I visit other blogs for inspiration, and just kinda sit there and think a bit, hoping something really great pops into my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I become UM, I polyvore my heart out! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love it joceee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jocee,
    On goteenwriters.blogspot.com she (Stephanie Morrill, author) talks a lot about writing!

    I was wondering if you would do a guest post on my blog? You don't have to if you don't want to, of course, but I think your posts are really interesting!! If you want to contact me on my blog or whatever works for you :-).

    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    Talia

    p.s. Oh...one more thing...what are you and Peter's children's names?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Um, what a horrible thing. I can't stand it, isn't it also known as being bored? Ugh. I hate it. I feel for you girl. Anyway, when I um I think of something to do, usually crafty, right now I'm making a reference book of myself, in scrapbook form.

    I know, it sounds weird but it's a lot of fun.

    I hope your umming ceases!

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...I felt like that yesterday. I kind of just started rambling about nothing and...what do you know! A random & weird but awesome post was born! Sometimes the best things come when you're not thinking about them. :)

    Oh...and you might want to read this post. It contains some information that you might find amusing. Just sayin'. :P

    http://awesomelifeinanutshell.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-guess-i-havent-changed-muchprobably.html

    life in a nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jocee!!!
    Just came across your blog... super cute!!! I love the pics in this post.
    The Case of he "um" it's horrible LOL

    Looking forward to seeing more of your blog
    Kianna Rose
    http://kiannaskorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! I'm your newest follower. You have such a cute blog!

    By the way, the 'you are adorable' thing... I stared at it for like a minute and was like Dora Bowl?? I even called my brother over and was like, "Do you get this?" Then I read it out loud and had that 'ah ha!' moment. Hahaha! ;-D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...