7.30.2011

lazy-fun-lovely-happy-day :)


hosted by Jo March at Scraps from my Workbasket

Date... July 30th, 2011
Starting time... 11:14am
Mood... lovely-happy-perfect
Outside my window... empty driveways
I'm thinking... whether or not I should make a twitter
I'm currently reading... The Priest's Graveyard Ted Dekker {SO GOOD}
I'm listening to... "What I Wouldn't Do" A Fine Frenzy 
I'm wearing... Pink pajama top and my brother's old college basketball shorts. 
I'm looking forward to...  Camp on Monday! {and possibly shopping today}
I'm hoping... I get to go shopping today. 
Yesterday, I... Ate pizza and watched Doctor Who {the stone angels are LEGEND. But not as much as David Tennant}
I'm hungry for... Water. Seriously. 
The song stuck inside my head is... "What I Wouldn't Do" A Fine Frenzy
I love... sleepless sleepovers 
I loathe... nothing at the moment, actually! 
This week, my goal is... To get a double scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream from Ryan. 
Did I meet last week's goal?... No. I still haven't convinced him yet. 
Ending time... 11:20am
{pee ess: I'm guest posting at Love August & Fish Flakes today!! Go check it out :{)] <--- mustache smiley face with a square chin}
{pee pee ess: random cupcake picture ;) :P <----- because I'm awkwardly awesome like that}

2 comments :

  1. I love Doctor Who! David Tennant is pretty awesome too, although I have to admit I have a slight (more than slight) preference for Matt Smith. ;)

    Oh, and "What I Wouldn't Do" is one of the sweetest little songs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Saturday Morning Daybook post Jocee! :) Is it even possible to hunger for a drink? Well I guess it is now! :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...