7.16.2011

*screaming crazy fangirl-like*

{Now, before I begin, I know this will seem like all hype to y'all, since y'all just saw the new Harry Potter movie, and I feel like I'm missing out on a whole different like since I'm not allowed to see it, but please, be a dear, read this anyway} If you're all dying to know, no, I didn't meet {or kiss} William Moseley. Yet. BUT, I have a reason to celebrate.... Do y'all know that show iCarly? You know, the one with the meatball/fried chicken obsessed girl with the mother who apparently really likes Italian dudes, who has the best friend who cleaned the juicer ports when she was supposed to read the juice reports who has the brother who says stabbing isn't really an emotion, but it's more of an activity and he hopes it won't be done to him, who lives next door to the crazy mother who pounds fruit with mallets, who has the {rather attractive} son whose chai latte got slapped by his friend whose mom thinks he's awesome. (the people I've referenced {in order} would be Sam, Sam's mom whose name happens to rhyme with Sam's, Carly, Spencer, Mrs. Benson, Freddie, and Gibby)
Yes. That show.
And you know that show Victorious? You know, the one with the girl with the fabulous cheekbones that apparently look like sugarplums who has a sister who wants to see the color of her mucus who knows a guy who claims to like ketchup as much as the next guy who knows a girl who wants to be a unicorn who knows a guy who happens to wear male makeup who has a puppet who claims "people don't know what he got!" who knows a girl who has a purse made of monkey fur who knows a guy who happens to collect past president's relative's teeth who knows a guy who apologizes for...her who has a teacher who has visions caused by the juice of coconuts. (the people I've referenced {in order} are as follows: Tori, Trina, Andre, Cat, Robbie, Rex, Jade, Sinjin, Beck, and Sikowitz)
Yes. That show.
Well......{and you better get ready for this} MY AUNT {who's *totally* awesome, by the way} MET THE CREATOR OF THOSE SHOWS!!! MEANING DANWARP! DAN SCHNEIDER!! SCHNEIDER'S BAKERY!!!!!!!! 
 {the photo won't load so click this link: photo}
You know, the guy that brought you LEGEND shows such as Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh and NOW iCarly and Victorious {which have been nominated for Emmys, by the way}. Yes, that guy. And my aunt met him. And gave him a hug as you can see in this picture. Which means: I hugged my aunt who hugged Dan Schneider who hugged the cast of iCarly and Victorious which means the next time I hug my aunt (which will be at Christmas) I will have basically hugged iCarly and Victorious. And all the other people who were in shows that he created before that. IS THAT NOT TOTALLY ROCKIN' AWESOME?!?!??!?! 
*sigh* My life is complete. Well, not completely complete, because I haven't met and married William Moseley/Peter Pevensie. THEN my life will be complete. After we go to Narnia and rule as high king and queen....ANYWAY....
*sigh* Best. Day. Ever.

7 comments :

  1. OOOh will you give me a virtual hug then!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I think my brain just exploded........haha! that is pretty beast though, its so exciting to meet famous people!:D :D :{D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need a hug then! Mostly because I fell in love with Freddie the first time I saw him on T.V. :) Haha.
    I'm not allowed to see Harry Potter either. So I consider myself the 1 out of 10% who did not go see that movie last night. :)

    Love,
    tinyheart http://apieceofmyheart-tinyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty neat!

    You're not allowed to see Harry Potter, too? I thought I was the only one, LOL! I don't even really WANT to see it, but all my friends are talking about it and it's annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I feel like I'm the only one in blog world who has seen all of the Harry Potter movies. And I don't even like them all that much. Dad and my fiance do, so I saw the newest one yesterday... It only took 8 movies, gosh. Seriously EIGHT movies... it's kinda annoying that they even made that many. It's like Twilight, gag!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...