7.16.2011

la fille et le fil de la journée

It's been awhile since I've done a good ole' daybook post. So, here is my redemption.

hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket

Date... July 16th, 2011
Starting time... 12:19pm {fail}
Mood... happy-go-lucky
Outside my window... the world. Seriously :)
I'm thinking... I need money to buy craft supplies. Really bad...
I'm currently reading... Saint by Ted Dekker 
I'm listening to... "Just A Kiss" Lady Antebellum
I'm wearing... My Mona Lisa tee from Dehlia's, favorite pair of skinny jeans, and polka dots on my nails {tee hee}
I'm looking forward to... My friend's party in 30min! 
I'm hoping... They let me have those kiddie gutter protector thingies for bowling :P
Yesterday, I... Went to see the play "Footloose" with my mom, and I won cupcakes at this festival! {they're gone, blame my mouth}
I'm hungry for... Pizza, which I'm pretty sure is going to be at the party! 
The song stuck inside my head is... "Love Is Waiting" Brooke Fraser
I love... my dreams
I loathe... falling
This week, my goal is... I don't know...to get my hair done! 
Did I meet last week's goal?... Um...I'm still alive, aren't I? 
Ending time... 12:29pm
It's going to be a good day :D

2 comments :

  1. Your going bowling???!! Lucky! I'm going to be in A-town in early September, lets hit up a Bowling Alley while I'm there, okay? Gutter guards included! haha!

    Have a fun day, deary:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your write the wackiest daybook posts. "Love is Waiting" is such a sweet song, Brooke Fraser is one of my favourite artists.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...