7.31.2011

today i don't feel like doing anything

today's theme song {i changed it from "song stuck in my head"}: "betty" brooke fraser 

to do:
  • pack for camp
  • don't forget your sandals
  • or the new hat and romper {from Forever21!!}
  • eat a blueberry muffin {or two}
  • play around on GIMP
  • rehearse begging ryan for ice cream {particularly chocolate-chip cookie dough. from bluebell. two scoops.}
I guess the alternate title would be "goodbye post". But yes, goodbye. And hello.
Goodbye, internet, phones.
Hello, playing cards. 
Goodbye constant cellphone service. 
Hello salt shakers. 
Goodbye outside world.
Hello middle of nowhere.
Goodbye, lovelies.
Hello, Discovery Camp.
{pee ess: I have some lovely guest posters set up to entertain y'all while I'm gone! So enjoy :{]) <---mustache smiley face with a round chin}

7 comments :

  1. I'll miss you Jocee! Hope you have an awesome time at camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodbye jocee
    hello guest posters
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Have a WONDERFUL time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulously, wonderful time at camp, Jocee! ;-D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. DID YOU TAKE THESE PICTURES?! Oh my gosh. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun girl. make a difference.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I have a question!! I can't find your email anywhere so I guess I'll do it on here. I was wondering how you got your Labels widget on here? I have been wanting to put one on my blog but I can't figure out how to edit my HTML and I can't find a good widget. Let me know please! :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...