9.06.2011

and after labor day...

school starts. 
which means: the smell of crisp notebooks. soon to be abused by countless explanations of the quadratic formula and why oil and water can't mix. 
oh yes, school starts. 
which means: early risings and many cups of tea to calm the nerves {which is something i can't complain about}
which means: numerous experiments with homemade volcanoes and lots and lots of vinegar, only boosted up to the next level. 
which means: {for me} taking algebra 2 and geometry at the same time to get ready for the PSAT's this October.
which means: my secret life of daydreams may only be reignited after 8pm. 
which means: books that are begging to be read must wait until the weekends.
which means: more US history. 
which means: yay, fun! although i liked Medieval history alot better
which means -- wait. i'm making school sound terrible, aren't i? okay, let's change it up a bit. 
-insert me starting this post all over again-
and after labor day...
school starts. 
which means: watching the sunrise with a warm cup of hot chocolate before starting the daily chores.
which means: witnessing the remains of summer go by and leave us with the glorious colors of autumn. 
which means: cold nights, and flannel pajamas.
which means: a good book at the end of the day. 
which means: music composition class starts up again. 
which means: the young composer's competition will be wrapping up soon.
which means: i better get to cracking. 
which means: breaking schedule for spontaneous kool-aid {tropical punch, if you want me to get into specifics}
which means: more posts with imperfect capitalization and punctuation. 
but really: i like it better like this, anyway. 
but then again: Lani is going to think something's wrong with me. 
back to our main subject: notebooks won't be unused anymore, which drives me crazy. 
which means: mechanical pencils will be used to their limit, and then off to the store to buy some more led, which gives me a lovely-happy, tingly feeling inside. 
which means: i'll have pencils to use. 
which is why: the notebooks won't be sitting with no writing in them anymore. 
date: september 6th, 2011
time: 12:50pm {i know, i know, just hush}
first subject: algebra 2
notebook color: yellow with a black rim
pencil color: orange
sophomore year: bring it on. 

8 comments :

  1. awesome post! school means fall + winter which means everything wonderful and lovely and perfectly CoLd. I can't wait(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on starting school.

    have fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are starting school tomorrow (originally it wasn't going to be until after vacation but then our plans changed :]) and I can't wait. Call me weird, but I love school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh school.
    the lovely *coughAWFULcough* time of year.
    And to think I've been in it for nearly a month :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! My first day back was mental but good, it was nice to see my friends and get some exam results back!! Eeek!! But it was good- I'm glad you can see the positives of going back to school!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. today was my third day of school... hope you have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...