9.07.2011

it's so loverly

{ loverly objects }
finishing school before 12:30pm
my favorite wool sweater wrapped around my shoulders
the sounds of my sister diligently playing mary had a little lamb in two octaves {at the same time} at the piano


{ loverly listenings }
ice dance - from edward scissorhands
half life - imogen heap
over the rainbow - ingrid michaelson


{ loverliest photo }
from weheartit


{ loverly posts }
out with the old, in with new - sue sue's stories
septembre - dramatic elegance
relax - late afternoon


{ loverly quote }
"don't feel stupid if you don't like something everyone else pretends to love." - emma watson


so it's my first time doing a wednesday weekly post. and i think they're just so loverly! {and loverly is my new favorite phrase now :P} by the way, this is the beginning of many posts about autumn. because it's my new favorite season. so if you'll excuse me, dearhearts, while i go fix myself some tea and eat some of the fresh brownies i made :) <3
Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. a) this is darling. i love this idea.

    b) thanks for putting me on the list. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The candy colored street picture was so pretty. I like this idea, and just might do it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that quote by emma! and i love that pic of the houses! cute!

    love,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You say 'Loverly' too! Awesomeness.

    And that quote...priceless.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...