9.21.2011

it's time to think

i bet you haven't started. but haven't you realized by now how this has affected your life?
i meant star wars.
you know! darth vader and jabba the hut and obi-wan kenobi and luke skywalker who just wanted to go to tosche to pick up some power converters!
did i mention that no one cares if you upset a droid?
and then waltzes princess leia....someone who loves you.
but really, haven't you realized how much star wars means to us? c'mon. without star wars, no one would stalk around with raspy breathing. *coughcoughgeneralgrievouscoughdarthvader* without star wars, no one would be so obsessed with a robotic British accent. without star wars, the halloween costume company would be bankrupt. without star wars, several debates wouldn't have been won, and the conventions would be an epic awkward moment. without star wars, we'd have nothing to randomly singing to. john williams wouldn't have won some of his oscars. and hayden christensen would just be that random guy...from...some movie.
without star wars, we'd have no reason to imitate yoda's particular grammatical habits. our hair would be lifeless and bunless. socks would have no use anymore. {seriously} and there would be no more storm troopers cupcakes. so see we HAVE to be thankful for star wars! without it there would be no reason for harrison ford. oh wait, i'm forgetting indiana jones, aren't i? nevermind. but c'mon! what if steven spielberg decided to wash cars? the world of major award shows would go down the drain.
so, think about it. wookies and ewoks and siths, oh my! it's kind of a legacy. it's kind of apart of us. i know you're probably thinking "wow, jocelyn, you've gone off the deepend." yes, yes i have. also, my lowercase letter obsession hasn't left yet. but seriously. where would be be without star wars?
my point exactly.
may the force be with you.
-kiss kiss kiss, oh my ewok-
{pee ess: are you getting excited for my news? i think they are getting excited! well, i'm not telling you yet. big bummer.}
{pee pee ess: i have princess leia in my hair. doughnuts be put to shame!}
{pee pee pee ess: i made a new quiz! *force chant* you will take the quiz}

12 comments :

  1. OMGSH OMGSH!! My day is complete!! *swoons, faints, falls over dead* This is THE *best* blog post I've ever read! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

    P.S---you could've added more pictures of Hayden though....dum...dee...dum...
    =P :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever, I put my hair up in to high buns on the sides they say I look like Princess Leia and I kinda like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha! (To be said in Yodo voice)Love this post I! ;P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the real question is: what would all my brother's lives be without star wars? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Star Wars has influenced us SO much!!!!!!!!! I love Star Wars! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Star Wars is ultimately awesome...:)

    Bethany :)

    (P.s. having a giveaway at my blog: http://5-subjectnotebook.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such creative,lovely,amazing posts! I am so jealous! Also, what kind of camera do you use??? I am wanting to buy one sometime in the near future! :))))
    ~Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally agree! where would we be with out star wars? i thought you might like to see this its a video done by some friends of mine and its called John Williams Is The Man! its all about star wars!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    edit=ev&feature=menh&v=lc1RdzNa_V0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there thanks 4 the kupkakes& fantastic music!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE star wars. So many of my friends don't understand how I can love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...