9.20.2011

le happy

over-the-weekend edition
lukewarm melted chocolate ice cream in a coffee mug
flowered headbands
queso
haley, kari, tc, and issac
homemade potato salad
barbecue sauce
handwritten letters
the apple store
forever xxi 
a fine frenzy
marc jacobs
stilettos
cupcakes
dictionaries
phrases
tumblr
the domain
youth group
sleeping-in
the ultimate gift
barnes & noble
pride & prejudice
captain america
popcorn
tropical punch
recipes
singing in the shower
film cameras
book cases 
grapes
string orchestra
photos from california
-hug hug kiss, kiss kiss teddy bear- o.O
{pee ess: do you guys think i should make this "le happy" thing a linky? my friend suggested it, and if i did, would you guys participate?}
{pee pee ess: i'm scheduling my posts now. but when i don't, you guys get to come in. guest posts, ya'll! it's about time i got back to you.}
{pee pee pee ess: BE. EXCITED. ABOUT MY NEWS. but i must warn you: it's not as cool as Carlotta's news. but still. BE EXCITED. ABOUT MY NEWS.  }

11 comments :

  1. amen to homemade potato salad, handwritten letters, captain america, and tropical punch!
    oooh...what IS your news????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate in a "le happy" link, It's one of my favorite things you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I vote yes for a linky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine frenzy's "what i wouldn't do" = a billion hearts <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about your news! ;) Yes!!! Make it a linky!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1# the ultimate hot chocolate experience. Yum Yum! lol
    Yes!! Make it a linkyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am in loooovvveeee with this blog! I'm new to this whole blogging thing! Soooooo........I was wondering if you ever get the time to look at my blog cottencandyclouds.blogspot.com and give me advice on what to do with it. :) NOOO worries if you cant! :))))
    P.S. again you have the coolest blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo
    I need to know this news...Like now.
    Because suspense will kill me(:

    hahaha, anyways, yes you SHOULD make this a linky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melted chocolate ice cream in a cup??? What a great idea!
    I love "The ultimate Gift", Abagail Breslin is so cute in that movie.
    Singing in the shower for the win!!! I reckon bathrooms have great acoustics.
    I'm super excited about your news!!!!
    A linky is a great idea
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post! I just got two hand-written letters yesterday! <3 I vote for a linky!! Oh, and I don't know if you trust me (no offense taken if you don't!!!) but if you do need an extra guest-poster, I'd be happy to fill in!

    have a lovely, cupcake-filled day!

    Lindsey Lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I CAN'T WAIT to hear your news!!!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...