9.03.2011

le saturdays

{ le loving }
toasted almond gelato. 
film cameras
dusky sunsets


{ le listening}
someone like you - adele
the beacon - a fine frenzy 
dream - priscilla ahn


{ le wishing }
i had some golden raspberries
i had written this post sooner {laziness frustrates me sometimes}
it smelled like winter outside {yes, smelled}


{ le favorites }
this photo
this blog
this quote: 
"let's go on an adventure. i'll make some sandwiches, and a flask of tea, and we'll put on our walking boots on, and get lost somewhere."


nighty-night, lovelies. 
{post credit goes to Qui at Etc, formerly Dancing Through Life}
xoxxoo

5 comments :

  1. i love that outfit on that girl's blog! does she do lots of diff outfit posts? i'm following her now, so i'll guess i'll find out soon enuff!

    love ya,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hi there! That food looks delicious!

    I awarded you in my blog! Wish you come and see it. Thank you!

    http://dreaming-inthe-blue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, I'm a favorite blog. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I know exactly what you meanabout it smelling like winter. *siiigh*

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...