10.01.2011

let's give this a try...

so, i haven't really done a post like this in awhile. or maybe it's my first time. i can't remember. this girl is one brain-fried..um...girl. 

1. High heels or boots? Boots. I only wear heels to Church and special occasions so I don't break my feet. Actually, I wear mostly flats. 
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:21am
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Transformers 3 {for the third time :D}
4. What is your maiden name? Chambers. My last name is Pevensie now, didn't you know? 
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Mentalist, anything on Food Network, Biggest Loser, I'm mostly a movies person, now. 
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cantaloupe, waffles, and bacon. Or sausage. 
7. What is your middle name? Carol. 
8. What food do you dislike? Pepper Steak. But I eat it, because I don't like getting in trouble.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Um, 21 - Adele. 
10. What characteristic do you despise? People who think they know everything, and then I ask them "what's 1x1?" and they say "2". 
11. Favorite clothing? My Mona Lisa tee :))
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Why do I have to be confine to the world? Can't I just like go to Narnia or something? 
13. Are you an organized person? When my OCD kicks in, yes. 
14. Where would you retire to? I don't know. There's this really cute house about 20min from where I live. It's a vintage beauty with white pillars. Love. 
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Um, going to the Domain with my best friends and being loud and unsophisticated. 
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Start my music homework, I guess? Start for tomorrow?
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? California. {GAH SO FUN}
18. Person you wish you could meet? My fellow bloggers and the Narnia cast. 
19. When is your birthday? December 12th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. Wow, I hate waking up in the morning. 
21. What is your shoe size? 11. I know, right? 
22. Do you own any animals? My six yr. old sister, Joy.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Hi, my name is Jocelyn, and I hyperventilate when I laugh too hard. 
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? The First Lady of the United States. 
25. What is your favorite flower? Cherry blossoms. Yes, it counts! 
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? My birthday, Christmas. 
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? Sky blue. 
28. How is the weather right now? Uh, lemme check. 76. High of 92. 
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Grandma Carol :)
30. Favorite drink? Tea. Soda, Tropical Punch flavored Kool-Aid. Oh yes, and I'm not ashamed. 
31. Favorite Restaurant? B.F. Wangs {first person to tell me the real name of this restaurant and where the spin-off comes from gets to come on a virtual shopping spree with me!}
32. Hair color? Dark brown, with auburn-ish highlights {From the sun}. 
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dempsey, my stuffed dog, Buttercreme, my uncle and aunt's dog, and Imea, my baby. 
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Fall, winter. 
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, hands down. Ditto, to that!
36. Coffee or tea? Depends on my mood. Mostly tea. 
37. Wish you were still young? What the peacock feathers?
38. Do you want to get married? Did you read question 4? 
39. When was the last time you cried? Um, last weekend, when I last the end of Titanic. Gah, that movie was so sad. 
40. What is under your bed? The city of Manhattan. 
41. What did you do last night? Um, make waffles, listen to Mumford & Sons :)
42. What are you afraid of? Being by myself. 
43. Salty or sweet? Both. 
44. Best quality you have? Um, my smile, because no one knows what color my eyes are. People don't know depth of color. 
45. How many years at your current job? Um...let's see..five years, plus a few more. Eight, maybe? I have two jobs. 
46. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday! I don't know why. 
47. Favorite movie? Narnia. Pride & Prejudice. 
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Well, I don't hate boys, so... 
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? The polite thing to say would be "yes!! oh my beet cake this is so fun!!" but since it's morning and I'm tired I'm just going to say "yeah." and start cooking. :P

did y'all notice how i capitalized my answers to those questions? weird.
Tumblr_lmm0rbgjsv1qbfx8so1_500_large 

because a world without cupcakes isn't a world at all, and i just hate picture-less posts. 
-kiss kiss kiss, hug blanched almonds-
{pee ess: any ideas for the theme of my photo challenge?}

8 comments :

  1. It's from iCarly and I think even Victorious.
    And I think Narnia would be the place I would want to go too (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.F. Changs lol.. It makes me laugh when they call it that on iCarly and I don't even care for iCarly - T. Lynn watches it like crazy so its always on here!!! Gosh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I would love to do a post like this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So first, I found this on another blog and was gonna do it. My answer to #29 was my grandma too. Guess what her name is? Carol. O_O Oh my lands.
    B.F Wangs... that sounds so familiar... now reading previous comments I see why ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to do this:) loved 13 & 27!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so this my fourth time trying to comment now! It would be an understatement to say I'm a little annoyed at my computer.
    Anyway. I loved this post. My Grandma's name is Carol too. Except its spelt Carole.
    I tagged you on my blog. Don't worry If you don't have time to do it. With your blog getting so popular you probably have tags coming out of your ears.
    http://bethsbloggy.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-meme.html
    Beth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...