why? because it's time. time for what, you ask?
time for me to unveil the news that i'm been holding back for a lifetime. two weeks, actually. okay, maybe less than that. but, i would like to unveil to you:

my macbook. pro. and she has a name. her name is audrey katherine hepburn. after the actresses...audrey & katherine hepburn. she's beautiful and i've wanted her for a long time, and i finally have her. when she came in the mail today i did my little happy dance, if you didn't hear my screams i'm sure the neighbors's eardrum damage will be all the evidence you need. {seriously, they heard me. they came outside and were like "what the peacock feathers is going on out here?"}
anyway, i booted audrey up and made some raspberry royal tea, poured it in a mason jar, and drank to my heart's content. yay me. i'm so happy! i also took pictures and did myself the honour of editing them with iPhoto. of, the world of lowercase followed by uppercased begins :))
I'M KIND OF EXCITED. NO DER.
okay, so that's my news. i'm so happy that i posted twice in one day. wow, i don't do that anymore. okay.
goodbye all you lovely-happy beautiful people who should totally eat a cupcake right now so go do it and make me even happier!
-kiss kiss kiss, hug mr. darcy-
{pee ess: like the new design? qui re-did it. i was thinking that the other design was a bit too loud and wanted it to be a bit more cupcakey and vintage. and i have italic links now! just hover over it. so cool.}
{pee pee ess: i'm going to host a photo challenge soon. yay. be excited :))}

EEEEEEEEE. *insanely jealous*
ReplyDeleteAND YOU SAID THAT WASN'T EXCITING!!! SHE'S NAMED AFTER MEEEE! Or named after who /I/ was named after...but whatever. Yes, Nova is a penname. Audrey is my real name. But shhhh. Don't tell anyone. ;) I was kind of holding back on telling you, but I think this is a sign. But anyways, enough about me, SHE'S GAWJUS, JOCEE!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! <3
ReplyDeleteMacs are the best (:
ReplyDeleteThis new design is just darling!
i dream of having a beautiful laptop like yours!!
ReplyDeletehow do you do the italics on your blog design?
Aaaaa you luckyyyyyy, so jels, but so happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! awesomeness!!! i want a Macbook... like, bad... yes, i love my six-year-old giant of a PC, but i really would like a little, totally-not-old Mac-y-book :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
gracie-o
(heehee, don't you just love it when things just randomly rhyme ;))
Oh thats so cool!
ReplyDeleteI love the new template! Its so cute. Although I think it should involve a picture of Will/Pete.
Beth xoxo
ooohhhh, yaaaaaay!!! This is exciting!! Actually, we just got one of these a couple of months ago for school and I. Love. It!!!!!! I'm a Mac girl. Born and raised on 'em. Anyway, It is beautiful--I hope you enjoy it!! oh, and i also love the name!! I love Audrey so much... like so much. I will probably name a child after her. :))
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Lou
whoops, um that comment above was actually from me. Well, it is my blog i have with my sissa (which we just started) and i forgot to log out. :)) anyway, im babbling now, so I'll go
ReplyDelete<3, Lou
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING! I've always wanted one of those!! I love the little icons you used!!!!!!! :::)))))))
ReplyDeleteWow! Thats awesome!
ReplyDeleteI actually have a Netbook, and I'm selling her, because I'm having a hard time making good use of my time, and for me, spending so much time on Pixie, my Netbook, is just a big waste of time that I could be spending with God. :) So yep! But enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYour new blog design is GREAT. I am in love with the simpleness and vintage feel, LOVE!(: Awesome job Qui!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! LuckyLuckyLucky sausage! :) Love the new design!
ReplyDeleteYAH!!!!! now that is exciting!!! no goldfishes;-)
ReplyDeleteI really want a mac too...one day I'll get there.
love love love the new design.
Love the new design! CONGRATULATIONS ON AUDREY! My mom has a macbook pro, it's super awesome. have fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jocee! And lovin the new design! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the laptop! I got my MacBook Pro a few months ago and I love it to death. Question: What apps are those? They are too cute!!!
ReplyDelete