9.28.2011

you can un~suspense yourselves now

why? because it's time. time for what, you ask?
time for me to unveil the news that i'm been holding back for a lifetime. two weeks, actually. okay, maybe less than that. but, i would like to unveil to you:
Tumblr_lqc9l8479g1r0jds7o1_500_large
my macbook. pro. and she has a name. her name is audrey katherine hepburn. after the actresses...audrey & katherine hepburn. she's beautiful and i've wanted her for a long time, and i finally have her. when she came in the mail today i did my little happy dance, if you didn't hear my screams i'm sure the neighbors's eardrum damage will be all the evidence you need. {seriously, they heard me. they came outside and were like "what the peacock feathers is going on out here?"}
anyway, i booted audrey up and made some raspberry royal tea, poured it in a mason jar, and drank to my heart's content. yay me. i'm so happy! i also took pictures and did myself the honour of editing them with iPhoto. of, the world of lowercase followed by uppercased begins :))
I'M KIND OF EXCITED. NO DER. 
okay, so that's my news. i'm so happy that i posted twice in one day. wow, i don't do that anymore. okay. 
goodbye all you lovely-happy beautiful people who should totally eat a cupcake right now so go do it and make me even happier! 
-kiss kiss kiss, hug mr. darcy-
{pee ess: like the new design? qui re-did it. i was thinking that the other design was a bit too loud and wanted it to be a bit more cupcakey and vintage. and i have italic links now! just hover over it. so cool.}
{pee pee ess: i'm going to host a photo challenge soon. yay. be excited :))}

18 comments :

  1. EEEEEEEEE. *insanely jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND YOU SAID THAT WASN'T EXCITING!!! SHE'S NAMED AFTER MEEEE! Or named after who /I/ was named after...but whatever. Yes, Nova is a penname. Audrey is my real name. But shhhh. Don't tell anyone. ;) I was kind of holding back on telling you, but I think this is a sign. But anyways, enough about me, SHE'S GAWJUS, JOCEE!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macs are the best (:
    This new design is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dream of having a beautiful laptop like yours!!
    how do you do the italics on your blog design?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaa you luckyyyyyy, so jels, but so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! awesomeness!!! i want a Macbook... like, bad... yes, i love my six-year-old giant of a PC, but i really would like a little, totally-not-old Mac-y-book :)

    xoxo,
    gracie-o
    (heehee, don't you just love it when things just randomly rhyme ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thats so cool!
    I love the new template! Its so cute. Although I think it should involve a picture of Will/Pete.
    Beth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhhh, yaaaaaay!!! This is exciting!! Actually, we just got one of these a couple of months ago for school and I. Love. It!!!!!! I'm a Mac girl. Born and raised on 'em. Anyway, It is beautiful--I hope you enjoy it!! oh, and i also love the name!! I love Audrey so much... like so much. I will probably name a child after her. :))


    Much love,

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoops, um that comment above was actually from me. Well, it is my blog i have with my sissa (which we just started) and i forgot to log out. :)) anyway, im babbling now, so I'll go

    <3, Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING! I've always wanted one of those!! I love the little icons you used!!!!!!! :::)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually have a Netbook, and I'm selling her, because I'm having a hard time making good use of my time, and for me, spending so much time on Pixie, my Netbook, is just a big waste of time that I could be spending with God. :) So yep! But enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so exciting!!! :D

    Your new blog design is GREAT. I am in love with the simpleness and vintage feel, LOVE!(: Awesome job Qui!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! LuckyLuckyLucky sausage! :) Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAH!!!!! now that is exciting!!! no goldfishes;-)
    I really want a mac too...one day I'll get there.
    love love love the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new design! CONGRATULATIONS ON AUDREY! My mom has a macbook pro, it's super awesome. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Jocee! And lovin the new design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the laptop! I got my MacBook Pro a few months ago and I love it to death. Question: What apps are those? They are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...