10.21.2011

a quickie

so, today i'm going to the austin film festival. because i live in texas and i can. and because i'm going to be a film composer when i grow up and this is a great way to learn about that stuff. and because johnny depp is going to be there and i couldn't be more excited. so, if you're going too, yippee-yi-oh-kai-yay! if not, goshbubbles. i will leave you with this:

did i mention i'm going to see Edward Scissorhands tonight? well. i am. gah, that movie is so beautiful :))
-kiss kiss kiss, hug my notebook-

10 comments :

  1. *SQUEAL!* Johnny Depp?! Love of my LIFE!
    I LOVE Edward Scissorhands! Amazing movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, i love that man.

    he may or may not be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny Depp is going to be there???? Aah! Lucky girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! I still need to watch that movie!!! POST SOME PICS OF HIM OK!!!!!!!
    ~SELINA~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gahgoodness. i wish you all the best, lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you're so lucky! I want to be a director- but we have no film festivals near me!!:( I'm so jealous:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. no offense, but if find johnny depp somewhat creepy. but i know Georgie Henley loves him!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have lots of fun Jocee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnny Depp is the only old guy I know about that gets more beautiful with age.:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...did you get to meet Johnny Depp? aghh, slightly jealous. I'm constantly teased by my friends that think he's weird, but I love him. hehe. (:

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...