so, today i'm going to the austin film festival. because i live in texas and i can. and because i'm going to be a film composer when i grow up and this is a great way to learn about that stuff. and because johnny depp is going to be there and i couldn't be more excited. so, if you're going too, yippee-yi-oh-kai-yay! if not, goshbubbles. i will leave you with this:
10.21.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


*SQUEAL!* Johnny Depp?! Love of my LIFE!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Edward Scissorhands! Amazing movie!
mmm, i love that man.
ReplyDeletehe may or may not be my favourite.
Johnny Depp is going to be there???? Aah! Lucky girl! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! I still need to watch that movie!!! POST SOME PICS OF HIM OK!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~SELINA~
oh my gahgoodness. i wish you all the best, lovely!
ReplyDeletexxx
Oh you're so lucky! I want to be a director- but we have no film festivals near me!!:( I'm so jealous:P
ReplyDeleteno offense, but if find johnny depp somewhat creepy. but i know Georgie Henley loves him!!!! haha
ReplyDeleteHope you have lots of fun Jocee! :)
ReplyDeleteJohnny Depp is the only old guy I know about that gets more beautiful with age.:D
ReplyDelete...did you get to meet Johnny Depp? aghh, slightly jealous. I'm constantly teased by my friends that think he's weird, but I love him. hehe. (:
ReplyDelete