10.20.2011

fifteen before fifteen

remember this notebook?
most likely not. well, i used it do document my times while in california, and since i just can't leave it lying around the house they way it's been, it now has another use. 

introducing: fifteen before fifteen.

{1. get a MacBook Pro. done 
{2. write and complete a children's book.
{3. wear my hair like princess leia for october 31st. done
{4. do a fashion post. done
{5. buy a dslr camera
{6. make creme brûlée. done
{7. dance to an old vinyl record from the 60's. done
{8. get an iPod. done 
{9. speak in a british accent for a whole day. done
{10. watch the sunrise with a cup of tea. done 
{11. wish on a shooting star. done
{12. buy something online done
{13. eat sushi. done
{14. have a lord of the rings & star wars marathon. done
{15. start a scrapbook. done {in sorts}

now, some of these things i've already completed {as you can see} but these have been goals of mine for awhile, years, even, and why not challenge myself? also, my birthday is december 12, so i have about one and a half months to do this. yay me!

-kiss kiss kiss, hug waffy taffy-
{pee ess: i have an idea. i think you guys are going to like this idea.}
{pee pee ess: last night i had a dream that the northern lights came to texas. uh. whoa.}

15 comments :

  1. I haven't done anything like this before. Maybe I should do something like 21 before 21 {I'll be turning 21 in 2 years}.
    I had a dream that I had a wedding. A wedding where I was marrying a guy. I had a plain white dress, and a orange and red bouquet. {That was all I can see of the wedding, except the groom was wearing a black tux with a red flower pinned to it}. Strange enough, all the parts I told you were clear, then the rest was blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah you lucky dear! I'm am dyingg for a macbook! Maybe this Christmas...haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dream! I dreamed about really bizarre things...half the time they didn't even make sense!:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I just love this!! I am doing this when I turn 15! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I've been having strange dreams lately too! and awesome list! I should make one... although I'd only have half a year to finish it. :)
    That is a really cute notebook by the way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should do an 18 before 18 list. Although, I'm not sure what I'd put on it...
    You should check out Libby's 15 before 15 list. :) She has some pretty great ideas on it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a great idea!
    Number nine is the coolest!
    Beth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that notebook, darling!!:))) And wow, thats a great list. Call me when you do number 14!! :D :D
    I'd love to do a 15 before 15 list but I'd only have about a week and a half to fulfill everything I want to do and I don't think any of it is going to happen between now and then=/ Maybe 16 before 16. GAH! That sounds so old!=O

    Love you!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. northern lights in texas, that's very interesting. ;D

    and what a great idea! i think i'm going to have to make a list of my own!

    <3 Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  10. g a h . you're turning 15 in November? no kidding. so am i! what date do you turn 15? i turn 15 on the 29th -- C.S. Lewis's birthday!!! i know. SOOO cool, no? aaaandd it's louisa may alcott's (little women author's) birthday on the 29th. crazy, i know. and i share my birthday with other really famous authors! :{) we should collaborate for our bdays! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm doing a giveaway at my blog for a digital scrapbook program. It's so much fun to use, and you could easily share it with your friends here on the blog. :)
    ~Selina~
    my blog: http://selina-capturingeverydaybeauty.blogspot.com/p/freebiesgiveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should make this a link-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that idea! I just might steal it! You could get more people to do it like Arianna said and have a link-up! That would be super fun!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...