11.11.2011

incandescently, jocelyn.

 dear uncle Q and aunt mary, oh how i miss you and your loveliest state of california. also, happy birthday.
note to self: repaint toenails. 
dear hashbrowns, you taste good. i want more of you.

dear Christmas music, my you put me in a dancy mood.

dear calico, you're pretty. i think i might put you on my wall.

dear audrey, you are just plain old wonderful.
dear special, at 11:11, i wished for you. please come true for me.
dear me, don't forget to empty the dishwasher.
dear texas, your weather is bi-polar, but at the moment, i'm not complaining.
dear followers, 247? aww, gee whiz. you guys are nice.
dear yesterday, i think it's legit that you were national vanilla cupcake day.
dear soldiers, y'all are beast. amen.
dear t.c., preston, and ryan, what are you talking about? i am amazing!
dear edward scissorhands, i am your not-so-secret admirer. can i give you a hug?
dear Joy, you disco better than me.
dear crunchy leaves, you make my day.

and to all of you in one big unison:
incandescently, jocelyn.
or: sincerely, me.
whatever tickles your peach.

-kiss kiss kiss, hug legolas's hair-
post credit goes to carlotta

10 comments :

  1. Legolos has the best hair. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome. that is all there is to it.
    and i love your shoes. adorable!
    and Christmas music always makes me happy. always.
    and you so deserve all 247 of us, and everyone else who will bump that number up even higher.
    and i was in the shower when 11/11/11 11:11am came and went... now i'm sad. i'll just stay up for 11/11/11 11:11pm and make a huge, epic wish. yes, yes i will.
    and i really want to see edward scissorhands now. i really do.
    and Texas has the strangest weather ever.
    and legolas' hair is so cool, but is just so weird for orlando bloom.
    this was a very random and long comment.
    ....
    hi, i'm dory!
    ....
    ;)
    sincerely,
    gracie
    p.s. i'm going to try and set up a skype account for myself soon. i promise. there's no room for procrastination. no, no, no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocee,

    I made you a picture with one of the wuotes you posted that you wrote. Because, I love your blog SO much. So go take it and put it on your blog. (If you want to) I think you'll like it, sillygirl26.blogspot.com

    Keep eating cupcakes,

    Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhahah!!! "Hug Legola's hair" that made me laugh so hard. He is practically the only human male I can think of, that doesn't look creepy with long, flowing, blonde hair... in fact he looks awesome. :D

    Great post Jocee (as always!)
    Johanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear jocee, you totally make my day, everytime I read one of your posts, I giggle all the way thru. You're totally awesome, and I wish I knew you in person...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas music is the best. :)
    xoxo, hayley

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, jocee :)

    I love your shoes, and Christmas music, and crunchy leaves, and 11:11 on 11/11/11. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jocee,

    Was looking at pictures on bing, and saw this which I immediately thought of your blog, http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=keep+calm+and+pictures&view=detail&id=4F7FA40343B7DEA396C55007C1E8C80F88B69794&first=0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear jocee,
    Im in luv with ur blog. I just love ze cupcake dictionary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...