11.12.2011

short and sweet

hey, you guys. 
so, today i have a swim meet downtown, hence the rather short post here. i'm swimming the 100 free and the 50 free, and it's rather ironic that after months of training i'm only going to have been in the pool for 1min, 20sec. that count, if you know what i mean. 
so, i ask that y'all keep me in your prayers, so that i will survive to post on monday. :P just kidding. 
happy saturday, cupcake eaters :)
Tumblr_luanfiosq11qbabwio1_500_large
{EDIT:} i did pretty good..i suppose, and i have a lot of time to fix my mistakes. by ellie's request, my times were 1:00.49 for the 100 free {or something like that} and like a 27-something on the 50. that was bad. goshbubbles. so now i'm trying to convince my dad that the aggie game doesn't matter because chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream is waiting to be bought just for me. because God made man so that man could invent chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream. fact. 
also, my sister just saw an earthquake cloud. yes, an earthquake cloud. 
also, i cut the inside of my mouth. note to self: invent mouth bandaids. 
also, i think that pineapples taste good. thank you God for pineapples. amen. 
okay, i'm done now. 
{END OF EDIT} <-- this is kind of awkward...
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a bubble-

8 comments :

  1. i'll be a prayin' for you, deary!
    although i just know you will survive. because you kinda have to survive. i mean, you've got 248 followers counting on you to most on Monday ;)
    xoxo,
    gracie-oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cupcake. now i want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I used to swim Alot! Meets we're always my favorite part. I wasn't that good though;) you'll have to tell us your times!

    ellie

    bluejeansandteendreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't call those times bad, they're way better than I ever got ;) although I was a breaststroke girl...;)
    Good job, girl!
    ellie
    Pa, did you invent the word goshbubbles? Cause it totally rocks;)

    bluejeansandteendreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I want a bite of the cupcake! ^_^

    I will definitely be praying for you, Jocee! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job! I know, right? Its like I have been training so long for.........2 minutes of hard work. Haha. But so worth it! So good job again! Those cupcakes look very taunting. :))

    ~Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOUTH BANDAIDS. YES. YESYESYES.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...