12.24.2011

it stings the toes and bites the nose

this one is Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve. i remember yesterday being the beginning of summer. when Christmas was so far away. and now it's here. and i couldn't be happier, even though this year's occasion has seemed to sneak up on me faster than before.
Pinned Imagesource
the aroma of coffee and biscotti has filled the house. i'm quite the excited one now that in less than one day i'll be with the best uncle and aunt in the entire world. in other news, i have finally figured out why my grandparent's tree always smells so good: it's real. {<< fail to me.} 

last night, after hours and hours of preparation and procrastination, we finally piled into the car and headed for grandma's house. prince caspian and return of the king accompanied me, and a new novel idea came into my head. i finished wrapping the presents i had brought and put them under the tree shortly after arriving. there's one more thing i have to, and luckily for you, it's my secret that you guys have been in the dark about.

so, merry Christmas eve. at the moment i am starving.
-kiss kiss kiss, hug 3d ornaments-
{pee ess: i had a dream last night in which zac efron said i was gorgeous. thank you, zac.}

11 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you Jocee!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Eve to you, too! Hope you have a wonderful time with family. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, jocee! Love this post;) thats hilarious about the dream:) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh la-la, i wish zac would visit my dreams ♥ lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make me oh-so very happy.
    yes, yes you do.
    and i really want a live tree. right now the only live thing we have is a little wreath made from a live tree hanging on our door. and yes, i do randomly go up to it and breath in all the wonderful smells. i love live trees.... and dude, your dreams are awesome. i just have really odd ones with chickens and johnny depp.
    wait, dreams with johnny depp appearing in them are awesome....
    oh, btw... merry Christmas a few hours early, darling! :D
    xoxo,
    gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! You should tell Zach to head over to my head sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Jocee! :D I am so excited, also, and it DOES feel like it was just the beginning of summer . . . crazy how fast life flashes by. ;)

    Love,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Jocee!
    real trees are the bestest.
    secret surprise, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. merry christmas!!
    we have a real tree, too. it smells sooo good.(:
    can't wait to find out what the secret suprise is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas!!
    And one time I had a dream that Nick Jonas visited my church.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jocee, I know exactly what you mean. What the heck, wasn't it just the beginning of summer!?

    I wish you the most wonderful Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...