12.16.2011

just little things {1-25}

001. the first and last sip of your starbucks coffee. 
002. perfecting a new hairstyle.
003. that triumphant feeling you get after making someone laugh.
004. trying new foods. 
005. that feeling in your stomach when you see the person you like.
006. the moment when the rain starts.
007. the last touches on a big project.
008. that feeling when you realize it's almost Christmas.
009. playing an old piano.
010. looking at old photo albums.
011. big storybooks.
012. waking up to your favorite breakfast.
013. folding a piece of paper perfectly.
014. telling a good joke.
015. the first time someone asks you how old you are on your birthday.
016. the clean feeling after brushing your teeth.
017. licking the spoon.
018. dancing to an old vinyl record.
019. the smell of baby powder.
020. when the trees turn colors.
021. the smell of thanksgiving.
022. acing a big test.
023. roses from loved ones.
024. crisp apples.
025. the first snow.
Pinned Imagesource
inspired by justlittlethings. these are the things that make life worth living. that are worth telling stories over from generation to generation. the things that make you smile when you remember them. not the overwhelming times, but the quiet times. the times when you tell yourself remember this moment. this is 1-24 of all the little things i adore. i can't say the exact number, because there are so many to say.

what are your little times? i'd love to know. if you write a post about it, send me the link so i can see.
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a garland-

23 comments :

  1. First - this post makes me happy. Second - I couldn't agree with you more on every single one of these.
    Yes to number 5 & 8! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Found this today. I immediately thought of you! :) The picture is the best!

    http://www.ohcupcakes.net/related-items-anatomy-of-a-cupcake.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll work on mine :)
    follow my blog?!

    http://theofficialblogofelishab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST posted MY thankfulness (:

    http://theofficialblogofelishab.blogspot.com/ (CHECK IT OUT! :] )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. yes. :) I'm in complete and total agreement with all of these.
    xoxo
    simi
    p.s. I'm hosting a 100-follower giveaway at my blog, if you'd like to join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hug a Garland? as in Judy? I certainly would... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was really pretty-it made me SO happy. And your blog is absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dahhhling..
    Here I am again.
    You said to let u know if I copied u, and so I'm letting you know :)
    I sososo agree with 1, 3, 5, 13, 15, & 16! Well, I agree with all of them ;)... I didn't know other people loved those kinda random things like me xD
    Hk(:
    Star-someday.blogspot.com (its the top post, shouldn't be too hard to find ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    How do I add additional pages and music to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your advice Jocee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the stuff on this list are my favorites. :) Great post Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did it :)
    http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2011/12/little-things-to-smile-about.html

    xoxo,
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can relate to all of them... will do over at www.amsistersinchrist.blogspot.com my blog with my friend. Personal blog? Private. boo hoo, but safa.
    following now!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was simple, yet beautiful. I agree with EVERYTHING in this post. My favorite one is the first snow(: I also love your picture.

    www.odetolivinglife.blogspot.com(Clara)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this<3 and did you take the picture of the cupcake on your sidebar? so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really sweet post, and your blog is beyond cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of those are so true
    P.S Send me some snow. It hasn't snowed once here. Weird, right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. and also, isn't that feeling in your stomach when you see your crush walk by just the best? :) Or when he asks for a hug. My heart stops. (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved this post! Used your idea here: http://www.reflectionsaphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-things.html

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...