12.08.2011

of argyle sweaters

>>. i think i am becoming somewhat of a nerd. just yesterday while talking with mommy about my choices for a dslr camera, i found myself talking in detail about what it can do, and such. in other news, i love argyle sweaters. also, i think i've been watching too much of the big bang theory. it's official. i am a nerd.
Tumblr_lmf5h0v4rc1qelq1qo1_500_large
>>. last night i got around to decorating my december journal. i snagged a few doilies i've been using for my birthday party decorations and pasted them to the inside page, wrote out the titles and then hid the journal altogether to my sister wouldn't be tempted to kill it. 
4322402057_33a5f47aa7_z_large
>>. speaking of last night, it got so cold that i could see the air that came out of my nose. the creek just beyond our backyard froze, but it didn't snow. although, the heavy frost that settled on our rooftop was good enough for me. 
Pinned Image
>>. i have been writing letters to people i love, and for the most part since i do not have their address they have been sitting there hoping for something that may or may not happen. sometime soon, i'm going to let you read one. maybe he'll read it, too. 
Tumblr_ltcv0jwjvs1qlpccuo1_500_large
>>. this morning has been of music orchestrations and the last cup of chamomile tea. my socks are mismatched and my bed is heavily layered with blankets. if i didn't know better i'd say i could see my breath in my own house. 
so, if you'll excuse me while i turn the heat on. to occupy yourself until next time, what do you think of argyle sweaters?
-kiss kiss kiss, hug rice paper-
photos from weheartit, pinterest, and myself. 

16 comments :

  1. Ahhh! SOOO lovely. I want to come over and visit you. Right now. (Seriously!) I mean, who wouldn't?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! Just as long as they're warm... Haha, in fact I'm wearing one right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. LOVE this post, you, your blog, and those pictures. Oh yes, and argyle sweaters. I am a complete nerd when it comes to argyle sweaters.

    I love those pictures you chose! I'm starting to think I should get a Pinterest!

    xoxo,
    --Abi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! you are really a gifted blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love 'Em :) I acctually have a huge, fleece argile, blanket. You might need to borrow it sometime I see :)

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post darling-dear :D I love all the photos :) What are you to do with your other kind of camera, and what kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argyle sweaters... the best. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post deary(:
    i love writing letters. Not many people to send one too, but always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, for reasons unknown, I never followed your blog, even though I checked back here rather often and commented. why this was the case I'm not really sure, but it has been changed and now I shall have the joy of your lovely posts showing up on my dashboard.

    tea + letters = perfection. and ohmydearsweetgoodness, I'm so ready for some snow around here.

    also, I'm pretty sure this was made just for you. you're welcome. :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need an argyle sweater. I need to watch the big bang theory. I also need doilies and snow and tea. Actually I just need your whole blog wrapped up in a package and tied with a bow. Thankyooverymuch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I love argyle sweaters :)
    When I was looking for a camera, I pretended to be nerdy and know what all the f-stops and fps and ISOs meant. I even made tables to compare them. i really had no idea, but it made me feel smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm wearing a Fair Isle jumper right now. So quintessentially wintry.
    And ohmygawdthebigbangtheory! I love Sheldon.
    Zazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stylish blog!
    lifeofsarge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this reminds me of my sweater i just bought at goodwill, it's so cozy. not sure how i feel about the diamond-shaped design on the argyle sweaters... lovely post dear, you always brighten my day <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...