1.25.2012

dear boys, iii

dear elvis, 
you have the softest skin in the world.
please tell your secret, 
desperate.

dear stalker,
i'm pretty sure you liking me is illegal. and speaking of which, i really don't like you. i like your one year-old brother, though! in fact, i love him. burn.
about to get a restraining order,
go home.

dear meathead + mr. arrogant,
i don't know what possessed my swim coach to put me in a lane with you, but needless to say it was the time of my life. in a bad way. today, i am bringing cast iron skillets to swim practice and getting my rapunzel on. you better call in sick.
so-not-kidding,
i am going to get you one day.

dear jared,
your face is out of whack. but apparently it's only like that on tuesdays and thursdays?? i like your face alot better on sundays, mondays, wednesdays, fridays, and saturdays. just my opinion. you can do whatever floats your boat. as long as it's not the titanic.
i'm not trying to be offensive,
but it's true.

dear noah,
for future reference, there are 50 states total, including alaska and hawaii. not 52. although, you're not the only one who is confused, i know someone who once said that there were 57 states in the U.S. and that hawaii was apart of asia. awkward for him.
don't feel that bad {but coach calling you "dough-brain" was pretty funny},
but i'd still read up on U.S. history if i were you.

dear eli,
if that hunky-dory gorgeous canon rebel t3i is yours, i propose a collaboration. me/you take the photos, i let you edit them on my macbook. and then we could possibly sell them on etsy. isn't that such a good idea? so see? we both win! {and no, i don't have a crush on you anymore, and yes, i actually know how to use a camera. how stupid do you think i am?}
sincerely,
potential photography partner.

dear jack sparrow,

your accent is incredibly attractive. i find myself gushing constantly.
please never stop talking,
the gusher that doesn't stop gushing.

dear peter/william,

you too.
love,
your wife.

cupcakes:
Pinned Imagesource
-kiss kiss kiss, hug ice cream rail-
{pea ess: tomorrow is cupcake dictionary's one year blogaversary. ohmygoshbubbles.}

17 comments :

  1. hhaha (: and i want those strawberriess!! *droolsss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i like the 3rd+8th one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I am currently working on that photo, :) And, I tagged you in one of my blog posts, if you wanted to know.

    :)

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever floats your boat. as long as it's not the titanic.

    i think i love you. really. happy blogoversary! This post was awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously love when you do these! seriously! you crack me up! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahahaha! I liked the second and third ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack Sparrow is amazing. 'Nuff said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack Sparrow = you are not the only one gushing. His accent is AH-MAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "get my Rapunzel on" Oh yes! :)
    This made me smile. I love how there's kind of a secret behind it that somehow, magically (or not) applies to all of us. Or maybe just me. I don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tagged you on my blog (http://swordmaidenforchrist.blogspot.com/2012/01/awards.html). ;)

    eve @ the chronicles of his swordmaiden; essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!
    I'm going to have to do another dear boys post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this! :) thanks for the laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. "... i don't know what possessed my swim coach to put me in a lane with you, but needless to say it was the time of my life. in a bad way. today, i am bringing cast iron skillets to swim practice and getting my rapunzel on. you better call in sick.
    so-not-kidding,..." >> This made me laugh so hard. HAHAHAHA! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the second one, it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...