2.09.2012

good vibrations

in the car. it's the end of the golden hour. the last of sun's rays cast their glow, giving the sky pink hues with bits of orange and lavendar purple. three jetplanes in the sky all at once; their smoke leaving their mark. reading the help to mommy, listening to her ramble on about where you go to meet a man. thank you, mrs. charlotte phelan. the dandelions scattered their seeds across the sidewalk. a million plants swang to an inaudible tune. walking into the long center, the mass of teenage girls, and more of all ages coming to see the experience that is kelly clarkson.

if you want me to get straight to the point, i volunteered at kelly clarkson's stronger tour concert last night. and yes, it was amazing. and yes, she waved at me, and no, i am not washing my left hand again.

the auditorium lit up in a menagerie of luminescent colors. she took the stage. she sang her heart out. i could feel the vibrations from the drum in my chest. it was stellar. truly. and by the time we left, the sky was dark. the air was cold. i could see my breath in front of my face. i was inspired. because she is inspiring. genuine. and very funny when it comes to carbonated drinks and knives.

i learned that never again. it may not seems to make sense, but i know that never again.
the experience of a lifetime. and it's safe to say that she's my favorite.

-kiss kiss kiss, never again-
{pea ess: debuting my first post on an ordinary utopia! read.}
{pea pea ess: some letters coming soon.}

6 comments :

  1. kelly clarkson is amazing. I've loved her since breakaway. by the way, in case i've never told you, I truly love your blog. your posts always make me smile =)

    xoxo, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, last night i was having girls night with some friends, and our waiter at chili's was talking about going to school with kelly clarkson when he was younger.:D :D sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it made me giggle when i read that you are not washing your hand again!
    Great photos and sounds like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giveaway here!

    http://365daysoftitanic.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-february-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so cool! & I love the pictures :) :) I need to find me some of that fluffy plant-thing near my house to photograph.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...