2.18.2012

lately, darling.

Pinned Imagesource
{reading} the help [reread] // pride & prejudice
{listening} the suite to downton abbey
{drinking} dragonfruit flavored vitamin water
{eating} rice crispy treats // chips ahoy // fruit snacks [i'm hungry]
{anticipating} pizza for dinner + reading with mommy
{loving} parting clouds and quiet. [if you don't count my dad's aggie basketball watching, blech.]
{looking} through pride & prejudice, trying to find my spot
{inspired by} the silence. hallelujah.

i'm out of town for a championship swim meet. we're currently in our lovely hotel; mommy and joy are napping and daddy is watching the said basketball game. apart from that, all is quiet except for my constant tapping on the keyboards. above is a favorite pin from recently {i may or may not be missing summer right now}. happy saturday, beautiful people.

-kiss kiss kiss, hug nautical-
{pea ess: anyone else stalking all things hunger games? who else has seen taylor's music video for "safe & sound"? i thought it was so.. ethereal. thoughts?}
post credit goes to abbey.

20 comments :

  1. ♥ that music video!
    and rice krispies, and vitamin water, and pride & prejudice.
    good luck at the meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, dearie! I just adored this. That picture is so inspirational to me, I just love it! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got 'The Help' from Costco yesterday. I can't wait to read it. The movie was great, but I bet the book is better.

    p.s I'm also reading a Jane Austen book at the moment. Sense and Sensibility. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a beautiful image you have picked out.
    Pizza for dinner is sounding yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah that pictures is amazing <3 makes me miss summer so much! and I love the music video :D good luck at your swim meet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Taylor's Video! Can not wait for the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stalking everything hunger games = yes.

    i just saw that video last night! i thought it was melancholy... bittersweet... and i love the civil wars =) have fun at your swim meet!

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. amen sista! safe and sound is beautiful--perfect Hunger Games music. And I must reread The Help as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to read the Help so bad! i saw the movie and cried. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved this! :D good luck with the meet:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Downton Abbey theme song! It's so... amazing! <3

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeee I'm learning to play the suite from downton abbey on the piano. (: I love it! how are we going to survive after the season finale tomorrow? aghh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be looking the video up now that you've mentioned it (: Hunger Games? My library refuses to have it in at any time, apparently it's extremely popular. I'll be getting my hands on it as soon as possible though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ethereal is not the word I'd use to describe the video, but I did love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is SUCH a sweet blog you have :)

    http://07wonders.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love pizza..and silence, too.(:
    thanks for guest posting! it was a lovely post.<3

    -oriana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome, awesome post Jocee! What a pretty scenery you have with you. Silence is definitely golden! Now I want some fruit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome, awesome post Jocee. Silence is definitely golden! Will check out that video too, have fun! Now I want some fruit. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot express how much I love the suite from downton abbey. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...